Funny Cat Antics movie

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
If you like cats, you'll love this movie. And if you don't like cats, you'll laugh till you are exhausted. In other words, this is one funny movie.

Attachments

• catanitics.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 313
nice compilation. i love animal videos.

i have a couple favorites i tried attaching just now but the site got caught in an infinite loop. maybe i need to break out IE. *shudders and crosses self*

Thanks for the file John, I also had a few of these that i can't find anymore..

I added a .wmv extension to attachments and will test it out here, Here is another one that didn't get posted properly, I assume it was nic.'s?

Attachments

• catanitics.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 767
nicolas.b's failed attachment?

Attachments

• cats.watch.tennis.zip
    744.2 KB · Views: 295
  • cats.watch.tennis.wmv
    791.1 KB · Views: 738
I found another one on a Hard drive!
:D

Attachments

• funny_cats_1.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 746
cool, you got the kittens-tennis video. :)

okay here's a test uploading a movie from IE- a dog competing with its own leg over a bone.

btw jon- would it be possible to make the "download attachment" option available for your last movie? i don't have windows media player installed so i can't see movies that play inside a window- i have to first download them and then play them with winamp or VLC.

Attachments

• donttouchmybone.zip
    940.1 KB · Views: 291
nicolas.b said:
cool, you got the kittens-tennis video. :)

okay here's a test uploading a movie from IE- a dog competing with its own leg over a bone.

btw jon- would it be possible to make the "download attachment" option available for your last movie? i don't have windows media player installed so i can't see movies that play inside a window- i have to first download them and then play them with winamp or VLC.

That dog bone video is hilarious! :dog:
I primarily use Firefox and don't blame you for not using Windows Media Player, VLC is neat and I also use BSPlayer, my current favorite player is Media Player Classic available here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli

Here is the zip file of Funny Cats...

Attachments

• funny_cats_1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 289
rckghx.gif

one for elton :)

EDIT: hmm, i guess i need to attach as a zip, otherwise it automatically turns into a media play window.

Attachments

• octopus.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 678
Nice one nic.

Aside from being incredible camouflage experts they are also clever little buggers. They can gain access/egress through the smallest of opportunities offered. Which is probably why they do not make for good aquarium hosts. You'd have to have the 'alcatraz' version! LOL

Great bit of film.

I could reproduce that 'dog bone video' with just about any dog. It's a trick, can't you see?

Ok then, film someone sticking their hand through a couch and screwing with a dog that is eating. Won't always work, but I have one dog that it would on all the time.

Yeah, you're probably correct. Most animal shorts are set ups (apart from octo"pusses" LOL) but they are funny nevertheless.

It makes a change to see fish - 'cos I can't bloody stand cats! (sorry John and cat lovers everywhere) :evil: They dig up my garden and shit everywhere, kill birds for no reason, worry the fish in my fishpond as well. Only good un is a dead un! :)

That reminds me, I must get some more ammo .......

The cat ones are cool though. I enjoyed seeing the cats pounce on those kids. I use to have one, nebula was her name, would do the same thing to me. There is just not much softer (and kinder) than a cats' paw with retracted claws.

i doubt the dog bone video is a trick. for one thing, other than a string tied to the leg, it would take an elaborate setup to produce. also, dogs are well known for having 'drifting hind tendency'.

to see this, take a dog you're on good terms with and give it a belly rub. chances are you can get the dog to start moving his hind leg all by itself. the dog doesn't even't realise the leg is moving, just like the dog in the video.

if you want to figure out how a trick was done, figure out this one:

Attachments

• ostrich-ski.zip
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 294
I know nothing about this video or the dog. I'm just saying I can reproduce this with a great number of dogs. You are right nic. about the belly rub & hinders, and that is key to the trick. That's what makes it look like the leg is the culpret. I have done this. I have had dogs bite their legs fairly hard, why? because they are there.
If this dog in this video is any different, say it had spasms in places that would make it's leg move then Ok, same effect. Funny. Having it filmed, along with the fact that it is easy to reproduce brings doupt. I watched it again, and I think I can see the hand, or deformation effect from it.

That was fun nic. The sking bird. Looks like an ostrich that has learned to ski. Not by choice I would guess. Did look like it was having fun though didn't it. Certainly has some 'moves'.

You watch the dog video again nic. watch the dog. watch the leg. The dog stops. looks up. gets an expression and looks just a split second before you see the slightest twitch in the dogs leg. I tell you, it's a trick and the more I see it the cheaper it is.

IF the ostrich video is a trick, then THAT IS a good one.

The only thing I can think of is a person sking backwards, for that alone would explain the legs.

I'm starting to understand you nic. "Wrong again" Right.

I only said that it looks like a ostrich sking, You think it don't?
And that the only trick I could think of was a man sking backwards, Wrong you say? You think I could think of other things and lied about it?
And that if it was a trick, (you could tell I was having doupts that it was a trick at all) that it was a good one. If I show a picture with a ball in it, then a picture without a ball in it, would you call that a trick? a trick is a stunt, not whether a dinosaur in a movie looks real, or a bird, or a cat.

Yes, you, as a person become clearer to me each day.

If you were to watch this 'trick' nic. you would see a man sking. That is not a trick nic. Adding a computer generated bird is not a trick nic.

Wrong again. Good grief.

as usual you contribute nothing more than bitter comments. this thread is about posting funny animal videos and you've contributed nothing so far.

let me make this easy- you win. enjoy your PN. i don't need to try to contribute here and be sniped every chance you get. your idea about a guy poking his hand through a specially made hole in the couch in order to agitate the dog is some of the stupidest shit i've ever read online. as if the dog couldn't tell the difference. as if it controlled the leg.

people like you and neptune can take advantage of "free speech" here and enjoy yourselves. i'll keep posting at my other four forums where relentless dumbasses get canned when they deserve to be.

sorry jon. sorry john. i guess i'm not as thick-skinned as i'd hoped to be.

Off topic and argumentative posts, mostly be Shockman, merged with "AJ, back in the saddle again" thread.

You moved your and Rons bickering into the only fucking thread I have ever started over here, other than wip/release? s'not right man, I don't care who you are.

Here. This is funny. iddnit?

Attachments

• smartbear.wmv
    470.8 KB · Views: 514
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back