Future Pinball crashes when loading some tables?

H82lose

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Bally's Playboy
hey guys... I am running Future Pinball V1.9 , I have noticed from time to time when I go and load a Table , during the load it will come up with a Error reported , so I exit out of the program , run it again and for some reason or another it runs the Table as normal. I have already checked to make sure my resolution settings are right and what not. is there some other settings that I need to make sure that are checked off? or is there possibly a newer version of Future Pinball that I can download and hopefully take care of these pesky problems? I have also made sure to turn off my screen saver and anti-virus program...

I look forward to any and all sugestions that you guys may have for me.

thanks..

Patrick.

This usually happens after you've opened a number of tables without closing FP. FP has a memory leak that causes this. It's better if after you have played a table or 2 to close Future pinball and then reopen it.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back