shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Guides and Help
Help for New Members / Setting Up Future Pinball

vpforums Future Pinball Help Center forum

How to add DOF (Direct Output Framework) support to any Future Pinball table

DMDExt (freezy) and Future Pinball (real and virtual DMD support) (TerryRed Guide)

BAM
BAM Feature How-To-Guides

Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide by TerryRed

BAM Open VR on Oculus Quest 2
pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/future-pinball-and-bam-mega-guide-by-terryred.20407/
This is our start to a new master link of essential links/tutorials/help files for Future Pinball and BAM. Have a great link not already here? Just post it here so we can add it to this post.

Last edited:

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
I don't think it's a good idea to have a link to GoPinball because we don't know, alas, the future of this site.
If you want, I can do, as I'm administrator, a copy of the thread, manage it and post it here in the FP's tutorial section and then you can update the link above.
As you want my dear.

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Thank you Terry. Missed that missing url.

I agree on GoPinball, but had to put one in at least. If you do that it would be great. We (admins) are quite concerned that GoPinball will go dark so we have been trying to get the older authors to reupload their stuff here just in case. Same with the tables, as it's the same server.
Because of the hoha with authors "rights" and stuff, we just can't grab it. The big problem is if it's gone it's gone for good. Hopefully other people will put their guides up soon.
We also (well me actually) decided to put up other site links as well, but we are very short staffed around here and Steve and I are sort of semi-retired now, so I'm hoping that people add links in these boards, and I will add them all in one place. Save a lot of work, and it's amazingly helpful to everyone that comes here.

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
@GeorgeH
OK. I'll hope George will be OK because I'll do some (little) modifications and also have to upload (or integrate in the same thread) some GoPinball threads (George's manual is a kind of matriochkas...).
So, be patient (and I'll left my home tomorrow for about 1 week)

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Great. Take the time you need, and Thank you.
I will ask a couple of authors now retired about their stuff, especially the tutorials and table examples, models etc. Maybe we should just put that in the download section, as it's very hard to find things in forum threads. Hmm...

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
I had been planning on moving that tutorial over here. The reason I am so slow is that it has many links to other resources on GoPinball. ...So if you copy the one posting, you have to copy the others or at least decide to remove the links. The BAM guide should probably be copied over if nothing else is. JP has my permission to copy it over if he would like. I am about finished with Twilight Zone. I have been thinking I will do some work on the forum next so I might do some work on it.

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Yes George, problems are links because some are dead, some contains link to (now) unknown pics and/or sites, ...Some linked threads have to be reshuffled and so on. But if you want, I can do that.
In an other hand, it may be usefull to have somewhere a to do/done list, isn't it?

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
You can proceed with your plans JP. I might update it later. I was thinking I might add a link to Google translator. I think it is possible to translate a whole page but I haven't tried it yet. It seems to do a reasonably good job with some exceptions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    *** *** **** **** ********* *** *** * ****** *** *** ************ ** *** ***** *** **** ** ******* ** *** ***** ****** ******** **** **** ************ **** **** ******
  • @ xenonph:
    * * ****** *** ***** **** * *** *** **** **** ******* *** *** *** *** **** ** *****
    @ xenonph: * * ****** *** ***** **** * *** *** **** **** ******* *** *** *** *** **** ** *****