Genco Genco;s 4-Player Skee Ball

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I thought I would post about a long-term WIP I’m just now starting, It’s Genco’s 1974 four-player Skee Ball. While I seldom have any problems making my bagatelles, counter top games, or trade stimulators, I ejoy challenges, which I’ll often need to seek help with. This will be my first four-player game, which I’ll be building blind, since I have to use a playfield decal for the main part of the game, and a backglass decal for rhe scoreboard. And I’m determined to try my best to make this without semding it off to anyone to finish, if at all possible. So I’ll probably have lots of questions.

My sincere thanks go to Grizz, who redrew both the game and the scoreboard, and added the backboard, The backdrop I’ve adapted from a custom-made backdrop that Grizz created for me. Since I have vision issues, Grizz’s original backdrop was too dark for me to see clearly. Upon brightening it, I liked it so much that I made additional one in a rainbow of assorted colors. If you would, keep your fingers crossed for me, I’m sure I’ll need it.

Attachments

• Genco Skee Ball.jpg
    Genco Skee Ball.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 432
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back