tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I have released Genco's 2nd game, Monte Carlo. Genco's success with their first game, Buster Ball, led them to make Monte Carlo, which was made of painted cast aluminum. Rather than nubs to deflect the ball, Monte Carlo used raised ridges or bars.

Monte Carlo measured 19" X 11 1/2" and would have sat on a bar top or counter, on even on a table in almost any men's business, such as a barber shop. The slope would have been quite gradual, and I've duplicated that with a slope of only 1.5. At 25 balls for a penny, and a playing card theme, I would image Monte Carlo was very popular. I'm sure that wagering on total points and best card hand took place often. My version tracks both the score and the card hands for you.

You can get this fun little game by following this link and paging down near the end of the page:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modul...pDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=26

John

552.jpg

Attachments

• Monte Carlo (Genco)(1932).zip
    1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, another typo caused a script error on line 161. Near the end of that line, change the - to = and it's fixed. I need to get a magnifying glass to help me read those scripts.

John

Found another glitch, I forgot to code in resetting of the EMreel. I have uploaded a corrected version, but if you have the game, you can do an easy add to make it reset. To the end of line 40, add the following :EMReel1.resettozero and then save the table, and all should be ready to roll. Hopefully that's the end of the foul-ups.

John :oops:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back