General Pinball Quiz

I scored 6...not bad...considering it was almost only about old machines...!!

Good quiz...!

I scored 7...not bad...considering I just guessed on them all.

Surprisingly, I scored 7....

:D Who's #1?! :shock: I'm probably the most surprised of everyone that I managed a 10...

Tom

I got them all right on my second try.

I got a 7 and I have read a lot about older tables... I still guessed on about 6 questions, but I never wanted to be a pinball encyclopedia anyway. I find it amazing that some people know almost everything about a subject, I'm far too lazy to ever become an expert.

I didn't try and quit at once. I know I probably would have zero. Who cares? :clown:

I care, yogi.

Attachments

• 3darcade_114.jpg
    3darcade_114.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 327
up stairs.

Attachments

• arcade_2_512.jpg
    arcade_2_512.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 313
A solid 8/10... Not so bad...

Just a 6 - I'll go stand in the corner :)

About the quiz: I really think I don't know any answer and if I would have any right one it was by accident. :oops:

About 3D Arcade: These arcades are just too nice to look at and it would be a shame to miss any of them. It's some confusing in the first and I still need to find out details on my own. I just hope to offer some help in setup with the workshop and I hope to get some help from others in the next steps. Probably I will manage to add cabinet side art, but I just feel helpless when it comes to add deniros Damned Dungeon. Let's see how it will proceed.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back