General Pinball Quiz

I scored 6...not bad...considering it was almost only about old machines...!!

Good quiz...!

I scored 7...not bad...considering I just guessed on them all.

Surprisingly, I scored 7....

:D Who's #1?! :shock: I'm probably the most surprised of everyone that I managed a 10...

Tom

I got them all right on my second try.

I got a 7 and I have read a lot about older tables... I still guessed on about 6 questions, but I never wanted to be a pinball encyclopedia anyway. I find it amazing that some people know almost everything about a subject, I'm far too lazy to ever become an expert.

I didn't try and quit at once. I know I probably would have zero. Who cares? :clown:

I care, yogi.

Attachments

• 3darcade_114.jpg
    3darcade_114.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 327
up stairs.

Attachments

• arcade_2_512.jpg
    arcade_2_512.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 313
A solid 8/10... Not so bad...

Just a 6 - I'll go stand in the corner :)

About the quiz: I really think I don't know any answer and if I would have any right one it was by accident. :oops:

About 3D Arcade: These arcades are just too nice to look at and it would be a shame to miss any of them. It's some confusing in the first and I still need to find out details on my own. I just hope to offer some help in setup with the workshop and I hope to get some help from others in the next steps. Probably I will manage to add cabinet side art, but I just feel helpless when it comes to add deniros Damned Dungeon. Let's see how it will proceed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back