Support File Tutorial Gimp Light and 'Dodge' Tool Tutorial v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
This is a Gimp2 Lghting and 'Dodge' tool tutorial I put together over these past three weeks or thereabouts. the pics explain it all. In the overview shot are the 9 pics in the zip file. Each one explains what and where to click to use the dodge tool with highlighting selected to bring out dark areas, or to make a bulb where none existed before! and its glow around it too. this is where Gimp is just like the ever expensive Photoshop. I've just touched on it, too, but this is a basic tutorial since i could find none for it. At a later time since I am still at work on it, I will also demonstrate how to touch up real actual facial shots and photographs! so one could upload from a camera touch it up then print it out. get rid of red-eye, smooth out wrinkles, blemishes, etc...! I am posting an overview shot of the 9 pics that are the tutorial in the zip file. I used Practice Dummy's WIP Algar for the plastics and back glass demos with his permission since I am redoing the entire table for him anyhow.
You can see his original that I had gotten and the NIGHT version of Algar! Yes there will be a both a day and night version with the two images in the editor area, he'll probably post it as a day version with the pics in it as an option.
hope this helps some one...

Attachments

• Gimp Lighting Demo.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 317
  • Algar Night Version Loaded.JPG
    Algar Night Version Loaded.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 1 Algar Practice Dummyoriginal version.jpg
    1 Algar Practice Dummyoriginal version.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 329
  • Gimp Lighting Demo overview.JPG
    Gimp Lighting Demo overview.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 312
Plastics table for Gimp Light Demo

having just finished copying all the plastics over to a new table about 20 minutes ago here is the table and a few shots of the plastics so you can see how they are done with the images.

Attachments

• Algar Plastics table for Gimp Loaded v1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 247
  • Plastics  shot for Gimp Demo.JPG
    Plastics shot for Gimp Demo.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Plastics table demo for Gimp Tutorial.JPG
    Plastics table demo for Gimp Tutorial.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 286
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back