Give Shock* an hour?

Really LVC, I'll admit to hitting the cranky old man state of awareness and fast approaching the too old to give a hoot...

LOL! How come Scientology is a religion and this isn't?

Meh, I guess it comes down to the inalienable truth...

'Religion is fraud' (c)

That just came to mind not sure if it has been quipped before, if not consider it copyright and I want dollars for every time any other utters or posts those words!

did you know that laughing in the face of nervousness is a veritably healthy and common behavioral response upon stressful situations?

the more you know. :)

did you know that laughing in the face of nervousness is a veritably healthy and common behavioral response upon stressful situations?

the more you know. :)

Really, not sure that is knowledge, supposition at best and sure it maybe something applicable and utilised by some.

Not something I can ever recall doing, though may have observed once or twice and can't recall it helping much for those that did go down that path.

Perhaps you are hinting at the ideology that religion at the very least provides false hope for many, makes their existence somewhat more more tolerable whilst fostering a spirit of giving, caring and community.

Giving, caring and community are ideal, though when tainted by religious beliefs it leads to the exclusion of all such ideals.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back