Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
@ vpf?
C'mon, i know he's a dickhead but the problems at this site are kinda created by VPF's rules.

Give him 1 hour and then ban him for another lifetime, if you see fit....

Throw the dog a bone,
Jon

ok, he was unbanned for 10 minutes today, but he didn't log in, so he's banned again.

I think he's screwed up but give him 1 hour and delete anything you don't like, vpf, it's time to mend fences.

Do it before October 8th?
C'mon...
Rebirth!
Jon

The Rebirth Brass Band Played in Nawlin's today with U2 and Greenday, i just feel you guys need to give peace a chance.

The Real band for Nawlin's folks was the Rebirth Brass Band...
Go Saints!

I'm sure it's unlikely. What happens if he's off having a bagel at a local deli for that 60 minutes?

I think I speak for Nic (though I have not asked) on this

NO

TheManFromPOST

He only lasted 10 minutes at FP apparently - so I don't think you'd need to worry (not that you are worried) :).

Yeah you cock sucker, I'm sure you do speak for that motherfucker too. Who the fuck were you guys speaking for when you said I could come back if AJ said it was OK, or if I fetched the posts. Who were you speaking for then? What about you 'POST? YOU told ME that I could post with an alt if I did not torment the staff about the past you lying SOB. You told this membership and your own as well that you said 'If I lay low' you did not. you said if I did not torment the staff about the past. You can speak for you can't you? I thought not. Fuck you Pope.

Shockman for US president...oh wait, maybe it is him? :D

i'd take shockman in a country moment over the complete disaster we have now.

Though at the end of "democrazy", the two preferred political backed by their own self interests was always going to go this way, same thing is happening here, no matter what corrupt legislation they pasted in the past...to ensure the them or us regime..

this is above and beyond, tho.

the flaws, self-interest and corruption of the system we have here are at least a known entity, and the consumers are arguably complicit in all that.

the rising theme is voter blocs less and less able to understand and deal with reality, more and more tending to grasp at amateurs and incompetents as leadership choices. it was already an alarming trend, but it just hit historic levels, this election.

We'll miss ya Ike.

We have witnessed the end of Media controlled government. This is the first time in U.S. history our corporate controlled Media lost an election. The collusion between organized crime + centralized government + corporate controlled Media is being systematically disassembled. This peaceful revolution is happening in many countries. Brazil has impeached a corrupted president. George Soros & crew are creating the turmoil in that country, same as in the US, trying to save his sick empire.The British patriots defeated their corrupted Media and got their nation out of the E.U. while they still had a nation to protect and the E.U. collapses. This is how the old system dies and the end of that evil world order.

Remember that lovely little turd you dropped in the Shoutbox the day after the election? The one that told us all about how Hillary Clinton was fleeing the country? That turned out to be a lie. Just like everything you wrote here. What really happened is a bunch of ignorant, undereducated morons... just like you... voted for a game-show host to be president. It's a much shorter story than your idiotic conspiracy theories, but the ending is just as sad.
I think I interrupted you. I believe you were about to tell us how the mirror-universe USS Enterprise traveled back in time and blew up the World Trade Center towers.

my popcorn's getting cold. :(

No, that's not on his list anymore. He moved on to the crowds of Muslims he saw on 9/11 in New Jersey that were cheering the towers' destruction. That, surprisingly, turned out to be a complete lie. It's easy to tell when the celebrity apprentice-president is lying. It's when his lips are moving.

Sorry, guys. I really just popped in to thank Steve for the installer and see if I could get some help on programming my gamepad for it. Then I remembered that, the day after the election, Keith was mooing and farting all over the shoutbox about how Hillary was fleeing the country with millions of dollars. John pruned away the part where I asked Keith if he had any sense of decency left. And the part where I told him, in the immortal words of VP Dick Cheney, to go fuck himself. Guess I felt the urge to put it here for posterity.

Last edited:
Really LVC, I'll admit to hitting the cranky old man state of awareness and fast approaching the too old to give a hoot...

I am sipping a TRADITIONAL DUTCH BEER as I type..a Hooten, eh they were on special for $11 a six pack...it's not a bad drop either I might add.

Not to happy about the middle aged spread that's seems to be happening despite still working as hard and peddling everywhere I need to go...drinking as hard.

I gave up the ciggies a few years ago because it was just a stupid expensive habit, yeah, nah not giving up the beers...

Also got home today no frigging internet had to reboot modem, computer/modem, then crawl around the back there with a torch and unplug re plug everything, though it all looked fine, though it seems that needed to be done, really...WTF!

Steve Hughes on war on terror, global warming and X-factor. - YouTube

I'm hopping we can goto the War on Horror next! :p

I could go on about being a carer for my dear ol' mum for many a year and now it's come to the stage where she has to go into 24 hour care so, the family house must be sold to pay for the care.

So don't you go all Dick Cheney on us or I'll change your forum name to Lassie or something....:D

!@#$%^&*....

OK seems I got the internet working on the PC, but no wifi connection for my tablet or chromecast, ok login into the modem password seems to be the same, try again on tablet no go authentication problem WTF? Change password change tablet password to match, still the same stupid error, change it back, same error, ring internet support....sorry we a experiencing unusually heavy demand, please call again later...really I've rang that line about 3 times in the past 15 years and now this!

I was about to watch Dr Strange streamed to the big TV....this is really looking to be a great year, best ever!

Thread archaeology

meh. perhaps it's not to worry about this latest temper tantrum, in any case.

like, eww-- how will POOR LITTLE ME ever co-exist in a world with the RUTTLES??

"THINGS for a massive, hilarious dichotomy, Alex!"

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back