VP8 EM Flipperless Original Table Goo - Goo Da Da (Original) VP8 v1.1

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Starman has released an original add-a-ball game, called Goo Goo Da Da. A flipperless with one flipper, which is used as a diverter, GGDD has a sub-level where balls track from one side to another. Nudging is needed to maximize your score, and to have any chance at an extra ball. A different and unique table that won't disappoint you. Be sure to download the seperate music pack for a complete Starman7007 experience. Available at Pinball Nirvana.

TABLE:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/googoodada-v1-1.3892/

MUSIC:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/googoodada_music.3893/

John

Attachments

• starman.jpg
    starman.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 538
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic, though I've had a problem with the music pack, either the download was corrupt or the upload was as 7zip reports it as a invalid archive, i'll try again and repost here.

*It's OK just a corrupt download, though man was it slow I was getting less then 1K per second, I usually get about 20k to 25k per second

StevOz said:
Looks fantastic, though I've had a problem with the music pack, either the download was corrupt or the upload was as 7zip reports it as a invalid archive, i'll try again and repost here.

I didn't download the music pack yet Steve, since I'm still on dial-ip till later this week. If there is a problem with the misic pack I'll send Walter an e-mail so he can do a fresh upload.

John

Nah the music pack is OK, just a corrupt download here.

Very novel table, the gameplay is certainly different, though in a good way.

Thanks Starman.

Good, I'll grab the music pack once I'm on high speed. And yes, a different sort of table. That's why I always look forward to his new releases. It's kind of like a grab bag, you never know what it'll be, but you know you'll dig it.

John

Thanks for the release notes, John!

First priority on this one is to get balls back into the launchlane as often as possible.
Once you figured out how to get the 1000 pts, its easier than fart to get a big score. :p
As long as the red/green lights are blinking (on the apron) you should have the chance to rescue the ball back again into play.

Servus
Walter

starman7007 said:
Thanks for the release notes, John!

First priority on this one is to get balls back into the launchlane as often as possible.
Once you figured out how to get the 1000 pts, its easier than fart to get a big score. :p
As long as the red/green lights are blinking (on the apron) you should have the chance to rescue the ball back again into play.

Servus
Walter

You're welcome sir. You sure make it sound a lot easier than it is when I'm playing GGDD.

John

starman7007 thanks for the release.

tiltjlp thanks for hosting his tables here.

Is there a chance to reupload the Nova v.0.94? I found just the musics pack.

I'm hoping that either Jon or Steve get to it before I do, since I obviously goofed it up the first time. And the real thanks should go to JonPurpleHaze. He built and maintains this site, I'm more like the carnival barker, I'm just the shill. :p

John

Mitchell said:
Is there a chance to reupload the Nova v.0.94? I found just the musics pack.

Mitchell, I just checked the downoad out, and it works. If you click on Nova, you'll get the table. If you click on the link for the music pack you'll get the music pack. They are two seperate downloads.

John

Memory Rapid Vienna, with pleasure.
Also this job is to the high level.
Saluti dall'Italia.
Furio

Mitchell, I just checked the downoad out, and it works. If you click on Nova, you'll get the table. If you click on the link for the music pack you'll get the music pack. They are two seperate downloads.

John

Sorry.Cannot find it.Can you help.Thank you

Sorry.Cannot find it.Can you help.Thank you

You can use the search engine, but Goo Goo Da Da won't come up because I think the search engine needs more than 3 letter words. I searched for "Starman" and found the table here in the following area of the Download section.

Visual Pinball Program, Flipperless Games / Originals

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back