• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

GoPinball

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
It looks like the GoPinball site is gone. I guess they must have gotten tired of it being a spam magnet.

Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
it was just a matter of time, the spam filled the whole server, which in my opinion went haywire!

a piece of our history, goes away like this, will the administrators do something? this is a million dollar question !!

madmrmax

Weeeeeee
Site Supporters
Great question on this. Obviously the server is still there with a custom 404 (if you goto the root gopinball.com) but the forum app has been probably taken over.

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
GoPinball and PinSimDB are on the same server. PinSimDB is still there and doesn't get quite as much spam as GoPinball.

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Consultant
@madmrmax

Wake up neo !​

I mean... that looks like a pretty obvious hack, no?

I could almost see someone as a grey-hat hacker saying: okay, let's pick a long-abandoned site and see how easy it is to break in. Then a few minutes later: Done!

Mais non? :hmm1:

fastdraw

Inserted Coin
pinsimdb is out.
n'est plus référencé comme avant par les moteurs de recherche , faut taper l'url en entier

Last edited:

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Concerning just GoPinball, they just can say OK we are tired. if somebody can mainted the site, we are OK. But not...

fastdraw

Inserted Coin
tu ne peux pas contacter LVR ou son cousin the nalex , pour faire le point ....
pour moi the Nalex a fermé le forum définitivement....ou bien il est en stand-by pour maintenance.......

ici son seul compte git (lvr et sk1 alias beta-tester je suppose ), depuis le 15 mai 2013 plus rien.....
PinsimDB.

Last edited:

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
I only contacted them via GoPinball's PM. If I had their address, I would have contacted them a long time ago...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) CharlieCreston:
    (Guest) CharlieCreston: ****** ****** ***