• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Got my first pinball game for Christmas

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
Oh yeah! Here it is! My first non-computer pinball machine! My older brother got it for me for Christmas.

Ok, so the rules are a little lacking, but on the bright side it needs no electricity and has no pesky lame things like flippers on it to distract you from your game! :evil:

It's a 10-ball game and your maximum score is 500 points. :twisted:

The two biggest design flaws are no way to keep a 2nd ball from trying to get into the plunger lane via gravity short of only putting one ball in the trough at a time and the ball has a tendency to bounce off the first pin and fly right back down into the plunger lane on a hard pull, so a one-way gate at the end of the plunger lane would have been a good idea. There's no table glass, so cheating could be a problem on location. :D

I know you're jealous John, so try not to drool. :twisted:

Attachments

• schylling_pinball.jpg
    schylling_pinball.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 894

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Nice one Dude, but I've have the same one for about six weeks or so now. Maybe we can have a five game play off one of these days Dude. I also have a smaller bagatelle from the 30s or so that I won on eBay, which is in perfect shape under the glass, but a but worn on the outside. So now are you going to become a bagatelle whiz?

If you're interested in reading about my 70 year old bagatelle, check out
http://www.flipperless.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=1753#1753

John