Green Diamond Flipper Bingos?

dannyleach

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
hifi
Somewhere, maybe here, I was reading about some of these - If you have any leads, I would very much apprecitaed your contacting me - I'd love to post a photo or two of these on my site......

Thank you,

Danny

Follow-up:

In a old note, I have this deatil but it's not tied to anything

"I have 4 skillpins named
> Georgia Gold...Seems that a lot has happened with these games and is
> happening with them now.....These Bingo's are made by WIMI.....sold by
> Seeban to USA.....flippers were added and machines were rebranded as
> Georgia Gold Skillpins....I don't know yet if these machines are all
> keyed alike...(electronic key) or if each unit had it's own
> key.....One is a green diamond and the others are euro cont.
> star......"

Interesting.........

Green Diamond...

Danny...I will send you anything you need as to breakdown. The only thing I do not have is an electronic key for WIMI pinballs...I bought the service box to reset errors but when the Dallas time clocks die they cannot be reprogrammed without a key....Ivan Depauw who owns gokspelen.net has given me a lot of info on that....The above post about Green Diamonds was from me.....Thanks:)

Thxs L - Yeah, I found the emails you sent to me too the other day and have now posted most of it - Did Ivan have any leads on a Wimi Key? If you still have your emails with him, it would be great if you could copy me on them - I am working up a page on what we know about the codes and services boxes and any extra detail from you would be great..........

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back