• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 EM Original Table Gwen Stefani table

Electro-Mechanical Machines

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
This will be the last table outta me for awhile. I've released my Gwen Stefani table a few minutes ago. Some will say it has no value and that it is just another one of my cookie cutter tables, but for those fan out there of Gwen Stefani, I'm sure you'll enjoy the images and music that are included with the table. Enjoy

You can get it at:
http://pinball-originals.com/portal.php

Attachments

• gwenscreenshot.jpg
    gwenscreenshot.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 908

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
I have made a few adjustments in the script, but I'm unable to upload the improved version as this time. Sorry. I'll get it uploaded ASAP.

mjrtoo

Pinball Nudger
Site Supporters
What, a table dedicated to one of the most overrated pop stars, in both talent and beauty, would get slammed? Not by me I tell you!!!

Shockman

appropriate at this time
You have any naked pictures of her Ron? Is she any good? What has she done? Is she as good as Cindy Lauper?

I can look at that ss of your table and I don't know what she looks like. Some pics are squashed, so she looks round in some and long in others. I'm tempted to try this one. Why?

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Shockman said:
You have any naked pictures of her Ron? Is she any good? What has she done? Is she as good as Cindy Lauper?

I can look at that ss of your table and I don't know what she looks like. Some pics are squashed, so she looks round in some and long in others. I'm tempted to try this one. Why?

You can view the images of her within the table information section Shock. As to haveing some of her naked?! Of course!

One fine looking lady man. I'd eat her with a spoon! :)

I think she's better looking than Cindy Lauper too.

Go to http://www.pinball-originals.com/portal.php and get the table man!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!