• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Happy birthday Jon!

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JPH!

Cool beans! Happy B Day Jon! Have a GREAT day :)

Will / druadic

See what happens to druadic at the computer?

Attachments

• comp.gif
    comp.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 367

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Hey, It's not my :new-bday: Yet......

I still have a few hours to enjoy life on the "right" side of 45... :D

Thanks for the wishes all, I felt older when it was announced that tiltjlp was not here.... :({|=

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Sorry I presented your Birthday, a little early, but I just had to beat AJ's robot to the punchline, you never no, his robot may go ferral. Anyways I think you deserve at least 2 days to celebrate, relax and just contemplate your navel and such.

Plus the :evil: made me do it, just like in the bad ol' school days, when me an a friend or three would start an early applause and the whole crowd would join in, was the headmaster steamed. :twisted:

Cheers!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...