Happy to see this site start to pick up!!

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
for the past year or so until last month, I'd log on once a week to see maybe 5 new posts. These past four weeks or so this place has come alive! now every day there are new posts! Finally! people are starting to either start to post after being a lurker, or are just finding the place! Whichever, I am thrilled as I always liked here but was always wary of the numerous tumbleweeds that were here whenever I logged on! Now that the dust has been cleared off once again maybe we'll start to see some new pins coming out on here too! Hmmm? so welcome new people and welcome back old ones! hi everyone! oh and this is the REAL faralos. He was my first multi-part model. he was made about 20 years ago. i have since gotten much better but I keep him 'as is' to remind me of my progress and development in my painting skills! oh he stands about 4" high and is made of over 20 pieces!

Attachments

• faralos.jpg
    faralos.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0
That is ME!
Somebody requested that I join facebook for Pinball purposes, it's been there for well over a year but I've received a lot of friend requests in the last 3 months.

I've probably spent a total of 15 minutes on facebook and don't really have time for it or know what the hell I'm doing with the settings. Hopefully a little more is visible now...
:cheerleader1:

Jon;

I figured that was you! Open your page up - I'll PM you and I'll tell you where my page is when you have time :)

Will

I am also pleased to see this site pick up.

I have been missing for 3-4 years but maybe I'll come back.

Some old hands like Bob, PacDude, nic, Shocky, tilt and various others will remember me.

Anyway, I hope all my friends and foes are well.

:)

Hi Retro! Some amazing things have taken place with VP in the last few years. There is a new VPF.Org where you'll see a new VP called VP9, not to be confused as an update to VP8. It's a long story, but if you have a decent pc and a graphics card, there are some amazing new tables.

Thanks Jon. :)
You can set the information that is available for public view in the upper right corner by clicking Account > Privacy Settings and then on the next page click "Customize Settings" to select what you wish to share with Everyone or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back