Has FP development stopped?

ArcAngel

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Xenon
Not that I care, but I do have some tables that are only emulated in FP (33 to be exact), and noticed that Black is credited on the VP9 builds and there hasn't been a new FP exe since last year, so I was just wondering if there will be further development of it.

Black worked on visual pinball from tech beta 5 through tech beta 7, and then he had some argument with Randy or something and he just up and quit to make his own pinball editor. Then he made his Jumpman Construction Set and quit development of that too (bored I guess), and then he worked on Future Pinball. He's not very talkative about his plans so it's anybody's guess if there will be a new version, what features it may or may not have, what bug fixes will be present, or when it would be released. Nanotech Entertainment is working on updates for Future Pinball, but nobody knows if those changes will make it to a public version or not either.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back