help for custom physics

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones
So, I assume many of you have access to a real pinball machines or even own one. I'm handicapped regarding this topic which is ironic, but I need your help nonetheless as I'm determined to do my best.

With new EOS code some tricks are now possible and/or easier and center shots are a breeze but inversely proportional to this obviously, are the outer lanes. They are possible and my problem might simply be technique but if not, then I need to at least try to correct the issue.

So, in real pinball, and to keep it simple, lets say you have the ball cradled. How do you do it, to hit those outer lanes?

- Let go of the button and at the right moment squeeze it (press it hard for the whole flipper to travel up)?
- let go of the button and at the right moment "tap" the button just the right amount of time and let go?

I'm sorry I can't express myself better and I really can find a good video on this. Even for the tricks you just see the trick, not the hands/fingers :(

Anyway, I hope you can help me and if you know of a video showing the whole physical process, please let me know.

I haven't played a real table in years but there are guys on this forum that play them all the time. I know FP has a sweet spot more toward the center. Maybe the real pinball players can can help and post a response.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back