Help...mensagem Future Pinball stopped working

Rheginald

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Back to the Future
Everything was ok, I went to eliminate some tables, now when I try to open BAM, it starts to load and the message appears: Future Pinball has stopped working and cannot load any more tables....HELP.

Well, to me you deleted more than you wanted.

To avoid any issues just download the future pinball 2in1 from ravarcade.pl and install over your current future pinball folder.

Tankx
Luckily I found a backup from a few months ago and I was able to recover most of the work, I still don't understand what the fuck I did...but it's fine now...Thanks for the tip.

If the backup is from a few months ago, your BAM will not be up to date. I recommend that you install the latest version especially needed for recent tables like TerryRed's Sonic (which I also recommend :) )

I'm sure I'll have to update the BAM...but I'll keep this backup safe....come on!!!!
Thank you for your help.

Keep the backup, obviously.

I'm just saying there's no need to run fp 2in1 setup to update. Update only \BAM folder with the standalon BAM the version in ravarcade.pl.

If for some reason, it doesn't work for you then you just need to restore that folder from the backup.

That being said, IF for some reason newer bam doesn't work for you, it will probably be a problem on your side (unless you use Oculus for VR)

In any case, it seems to be working so, keep playing :)

Only update the \BAM folder with the standalone BAM ....
Well remembered !!! Tankx.

I think that if you run the 2in1 again, it should only update BAM since FP should already be installed. You do need a backup however. I keep a back up of the entire Future Pinball folder which includes BAM. Even though FP is not portable, I copy the whole folder so I don't miss something and remember how it is configured. ...and you don't want to have to download all the tables again because it would take forever.

Obrigado a todos.

From now on I'll keep the backup of the backup... lol

Last edited:
Sem problema. Estamos aqui para ajudar ;)

Good afternoon
I have a problem with the PinballX frontend
When I hold down the button to leave the table I'm playing, it closes PinballX .
When I used only Future Pinball and not BAM this did not happen.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Boa tarde
Estou com um problema no frontend PinballX
Quando seguro o botão para sair da mesa que estou jogando, ele fecha o PinballX .
Quando eu usava somente o Future Pinball e não o BAM isso não acontecia.
Alguém sabe me dizer como resolver isso?

Good afternoon
I have a problem with the PinballX frontend
When I hold down the button to leave the table I'm playing, it closes PinballX .
When I used only Future Pinball and not BAM this did not happen.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

I don't have a cabinet so all I can do is suggest you read @TerryRed's guide:

Better to post on the Pinball X forums... as Pinball X is controlling how FP-BAM is being closed.

I haven't used Pinball X in years.

I tried to use PinUP , but I didn't get along with it, I can configure the screens... place the tables etc... but I don't know which icon opens the FrontEnd. (I feel like Sherek's character saying that)

Eu tentei usar o PinUP , mas nao me dei bem com ele , eu consigo configurar as telas ... colocar as mesas etc... mas nao sei qual icone abre o FrontEnd.
( Me sinto personagem do Sherek dizendo isso)

@Rheginald
Não me leves a mal mas podes escrever o texto e a tradução no mesmo post para não encher o ecrã. Na verdade, o português deve ser o menos falado por aqui, por isso, até podes escrever só em ingles que está mais que bom.

Já agora, sempre que precisares, se houver uma pergunta direta ou em pm para mim, podes escrever em português e se eu souber como, eu ajudo.

Don't take me wrong, but you should place both text and translation in the same post to avoid cluttering the readability of the thread. Actually, since the translation is quite good and portuguese is barely used around here, why not simply post in english?

If you have a direct question or contact me via PM, feel free to write in portuguese. I always try to help when its within my ability to do so.

I finally got it with PinUp. Everything is working correctly now. But I have a doubt. Would it be possible to make PinUp start automatically when I turn on the PC?

Open a File Explorer Window.

Type shell:startup in the address bar

This opens the Windows startup folder. Make a shortcut of the file I show you in the pic in this folder to have Popper startup with Windows.

1649713140727.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back