Hi guys! So nice to see you here!

just_andy

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So what the fuck goes on here? :D
Who offended my John?! :D
Why John is smelling like a ... again?! :D

I came just to download some awesome flipperless creations published by your guys. (Still got no money on flippers or what? :D ) . But can't resist to drop a couple words to all of you.
You know guys you are doing really awesome job. I see the website is still alive, got pretty nice community and grows increadibly well really! Have I already mentioned that these your flipperless became increadibly fun and saying honestly I can't even imagine how have you mastered to do them so.

As for your always flame wars - this is even more fun to read than playing the pinball especially being distant from all these rants and not involved into this bullshit. You know guys are your so fucking funny looking at you from outside. ;) Peoples are doing the same staff of their love and always are searching for a reason to bark on each other. Love you all for this!!!

To moderators: Could you please leave my message for awhile to let the guys to read it before deleting? Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Andy

Gidday Andy, no worries mate, your message is safe enough here, heck I may even make it a sticky. :mrgreen:

Re: RE: Hi guys! So nice to see you here!

StevOz said:
Gidday Andy, no worries mate, your message is safe enough here, heck I may even make it a sticky. :mrgreen:

Have grown up to admin StevOz? Well now I see the problem number one of these forums... :D

Thanks bud for your patience to my bullshit!!! ;)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back