• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Hi, I'm Thalamus

Thalamus

Inserted Coin
Just wanted to say hi to you all. Just registered myself to this site. I'm an old git aged 39, living in north norway. I've been a pinball addict all my life - but, unfortunatly pins are very scarce nowadays ... at least where I live.

I've been a vpinball user for a couple of years now, but, haven't been very active in communicating by forums (read vpforums). And, as you might understand ... I just reg. myself on this site.

Just writing this to say hi ... really, and to thank all the hard working developers for their amazing jobs with both emulators, tables and what not ... You guys really rock.

Slapnuts

Super Moderator
RE: Hi, I

Welcome to Pinball Nirvana Thalamus! I hear ya with the pinball is scarce comment, I also cannot find any where I live in Canada:( Thank goodness for VP so I can get my pinball fix :D

Thalamus

Inserted Coin
RE: Hi, I

If its me your asking ... no, not really. My computer needs some upgrades in order to play the newer games anyway. And, imo - there hasn't been out any really good multiplayer games since Tribes 2 :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!