Hi-Lo Junior (Northwest Coin Machine Co., 1932)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Hi-Lo Junior (Northwest Coin Machine Co., 1932) v1.4a

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777

Attachments

• HiLoV1.4VPXSCREENIE.jpg
    HiLoV1.4VPXSCREENIE.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 100
Thanks druadic!

I have added this discussion thread to your resource.

I'm also tying to figure out why your thumbnail in the resource doesn't appear in the Overview tab but does in the Updates tab.
Wonder if there was a thumbnail displayed before the update and if a new image was uploaded with the update?
I haven't been able to figure this out yet, it also happened with Skill Cards but your Hit the Goal has thumbnails in both of those tabs..

I TRIED to remove the older images and replace them with new ones. It won't let me unless I update the "version" wherever that is?

It actually worked for Hit The Goal but not the other two and I wonder why myself!

Sorry about that JPH. My apologies.

Last edited:
No problems @druadic, thanks again for the updates.

The problem with the thumbnail (Screenshot) appearing in the Updates tab instead of the Overview tab also happened with a different user, this is not your fault, this didn't happen with other updates, I'm trying to figure it out. :salut:

Much appreciated Jon. I won't be messing around with the image stuff again unless I know what is truly going on.

Enjoy the update. TONS more are coming.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back