Hi-Skor (Hi-Skor Amusement Co., 1932)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Hi-Skor (Hi-Skor Amusement Co., 1932) v1.1a

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777

Attachments

• Hi-SkorSCREENSHOT.jpg
    Hi-SkorSCREENSHOT.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
So, do you keep track of your high scores?

Modern machines have such ridiculously high scoring, that it's hard to get all that excited about scoring a few million more pts than last time.

Sometimes. Depends on the score itself. It's why I placed score / high score purging into every table. Some folks DO keep track of their scores and personally I would LOVE to have a "high score tally" that would show the folks who play these tables. I may just start something soon maybe with prizes or something as long as there are around 25 to 50 players.

Oof. I seem to remember a long time ago, someone set up a global HS site & system for VP. Not sure what became of it, though. I couldn't persuade google to cough it up just now.

Oof. I seem to remember a long time ago, someone set up a global HS site & system for VP. Not sure what became of it, though. I couldn't persuade google to cough it up just now.

I remember something like that but it didn't last long if I recall; I'm only interested in the flipperless genre for a webpage scoreboard with high scores and prizes.

We'll wait and see how far it gets.

druadic updated Hi-Skor, 1932 by Hi-Skor Amusement Co. for VPX with a new update entry:

Hi-Skor, 1932 by Hi-Skor Amusement Co. for VPX

UPDATED TO V 1.1 for VPX:

- All balls now start on the play field at the beginning.
- Fixed the plunger for some AMAZING shots!
- Added a feature which allows you to remove the wall covering the plunger lane so you can see your shots better! Press R to remove or replace the wall at anytime.
- Fixed the issue of balls going through everything!
- Removed the walls used for the shooter lane bouncer and replaced it with a flipper.
- High score only saves at NORMAL play field slope.

This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Hi-SkorV1.1VPXSCREENIE.jpg
    Hi-SkorV1.1VPXSCREENIE.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Thanks Druadic and Xenonph for all the updates recently, really great job!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back