Hit The Goal / Roll A Ball (2 in 1) (Hercules Novelty Co., 1931)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Hit The Goal / Roll A Ball (2 in 1) (Hercules Novelty Co., 1931) v1.0a

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
druadic submitted a new resource:

Hit The Goal / Roll A Ball, 1931 by Hercules Novelty Co. for VPX (2 in 1 VPX 6) - Play one of two machines on the same screen for VPX 6.

Play Hit The Goal OR Roll A Ball both by Hercules Novelty Company from 1931 on a single screen.

Press F3 to change from Hit The Goal to Roll A Ball before or after a game is played.

Found and added the marquee to the top of the table.

Press R for the rules or read the table info for more information.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• 2 in 1 SCREENIE 1.jpg
    2 in 1 SCREENIE 1.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 2 in 1 SCREENIE 2.jpg
    2 in 1 SCREENIE 2.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 84
Sorry about the last upload folks. I found an issue with the table and fixed it. My apologies!

Please enjoy this fixed.

Sorry about the last upload folks. I found an issue with the table and fixed it. My apologies!

Please enjoy this fixed.
Thanks for the cool table, and a pro tip-- next time that happens, you can just submit an update rather than deleting and reconstructing the resource entry again. Less work for everyone, that way.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back