Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Last edited:
Ok, This might be the best game ever made and it's awesome and addicting.
I've made it to the G1 online classification and hope some of you folks get a PS3 and play this golf game, bought my PS3 for this game and it's wonderful!

http://www.hotshotsgolf.com
:smileyvike:

Jon I would join you and maybe soon. I first have to get rid of my Guitar Hero addiction. :)

well I'm currently addicted to the FREE pc game of shotonline.com a golf sim similar to tiger woods in graphics, and it has rpg stat buildups and you play other people from around the world. it is so indepth I can't begin to touch on all it offers. (and because of the dashboard option available for the xbox360, I'd buy an xbox over the ps3 any day, and this from one who ALWAYS bought sony from the first ps1 to my current ps2.

Hot Shots is the greatest series ever...got it way back on the ps1, followed it to ps2, then psp, and finally have it for ps3!

Ok I bit the bullet. Found a copy on Ebay for $40 new! I will have to look you up when I get it!

Fantastic, I had never played a console game online and finished the Challenges before going online, thought i was pretty good and then realized i was average, at best. I love playing other folks from all over the world and they keep releasing add on courses and players.

Here's a sample of the online lobbies:
YouTube - Hot Shots Golf 5 Online

Old review from 3/08, the game has been upgraded and updated since:
YouTube - Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds IGN Review Rated 8.9

The elusive albatross, I'm still trying to get one without the big cup setting, you get a biker outfit for the lobbies if you get one:
YouTube - 01/12/09 - Anya Spiral Alby on Oceania

My PSN Id is ChicagoCoin, so look me up and we will play a friendly match game.

:orcbeer:

My last console was a super nes and it was really for my daughter, after that I just purchased some pc games. I've been watching the kids playing the new high def game systems at the stores and they look awesome.

This week I checked out the ps3 and then purchased the 160 gb one bundled with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune game. I also bought the Hot Shots golf game. Both games are awesome on my widescreen TV and I have 5.1 surround sound also. I need to practice and hook it up online.

That's excellent bob, I've been a fan of the Hot Shots Golf series and bought this PS3 for this game, screw that other game you got and play some golf.

Some initial tips, learn the new Advanced swing (added distance) and practice the Challenges, you also earn loyalty for characters here.

Meet me online and we can play a round!
:salut:

Oh I hate that advanced swing! >:( Funny note, i was playing online with a friend and he was trying to teach me the advanced swing....I dropped a hole-in-one on his @$$...it was so sweet!

Jon I will look you up. My PSN id is mesabassman same as on here. I will probably get it Monday! That would be great if we could all hook up online for a game!

Oh I hate that advanced swing! >:( Funny note, i was playing online with a friend and he was trying to teach me the advanced swing....I dropped a hole-in-one on his @$$...it was so sweet!
I was used to the traditional swing and then learned that the advanced gives you more distance so I switched and like it, Congrats on the Hole In One!:joy:

Jon I will look you up. My PSN id is mesabassman same as on here. I will probably get it Monday! That would be great if we could all hook up online for a game!
I agree we should set up a Game Room for all of us to play online, you can chat during the game and some use head phones instead, i don't have them but you can check the forums at http://www.hotshotsgolf.com for Golf One-on-One Clinics !

I've never used the clinics but learned some valuable short chip-in tips during a stroke match with a G0 ranked player, the 7 iron is nice because it increases your hit %.
Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Walkthrough:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/930083/52593

:dance:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back