StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
While on a boat, you slip and fall overboard. As you struggle to climb back in, your hands are chopped off by the motor's blades. You sink beneath the water as you bleed profusely.

Mmmmmm, that could actually happen, must check my life jackets. :shock:

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/

An ill-tempered waiter, dissatisfied with your gratuity, beats you to death with a pepper mill.

Bah, I don't like the result from the link. It's this:

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rope is tied around your wrists, and a second rope is tied around your ankles. The ropes are tied together and hung on a hook from the ceiling, leaving you suspended facing the ground. Concrete blocks are placed onto your back until the weight becomes so great, your arms and legs are torn from your body.

While clubbing baby seals for sport, a giant polar bear decapitates you, and feasts on your worthless flesh. After stripping your carcus to the bone, he gives the bludgeoned seals a proper burial under a stunning array of northern lights. (Happy ending no extra charge!)

Depressed with life in general, you blow your brains out with a shotgun.

Were you guys making your's up?

Jon's link is just too creapy to click now.

I like Dave Lister's way to die from 'Red Dwarf' myself...

To have a heart attack at 185 years old while unbuttoning a 18 year old cheerleader's bra with my teeth.

Ken
[email protected]

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back