HOW LONG do you take to redraw recreated works?

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
This is for recreated authors ONLY - NO ORIGINAL authors please. I would like to know HOW LONG (roughly) it takes you to redraw your recreated works. Choose an option, vote and then please post below. What is the average time it takes you to perfectly redraw your recreated pins? Hope to hear from all you recreation authors about this. Sometimes I feel a month takes forever, but going the extra mile makes a game look really upbeat and classy looking - also, it makes the game look more realistic. Let me know what you think folks and thanks for voting!

Will / druadic

PS: If you need to know, sometimes it can take ME MONTHS to finish up redrawing a recreated table. Sometimes 4 days like Zipper Skill. Contact, by Exhibit Supply Company took me SIX MONTHS to finish. Same goes for Juggle Ball. Planet Ball took me three months. How long does it take you to recreate (redraw) your perfect table? I gues it also depends on the graphic you have to work with. Hope to hear from other recreation authors on this subject.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back