How to change start form press s to press 1

dungbeetle46

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I have just started with visual pinball and loving it, problem I have is I am setting it up in my mame cab which doesnt have a keyboard so have limited buttons, most games I can start with button 1 which I have set in pinmame but some games require to press S to start, is there a way to change it from S to 1
thanks

Solution
Only if the tables aren't locked. If they're not, you might try looking for a line that contains "if keycode = 31" (which is the keypress code for "s") and changing it to "if keycode = StartGameKey". That will make it use whatever your VP has defined as the start key in Preferences > Keys.
Only if the tables aren't locked. If they're not, you might try looking for a line that contains "if keycode = 31" (which is the keypress code for "s") and changing it to "if keycode = StartGameKey". That will make it use whatever your VP has defined as the start key in Preferences > Keys.

Solution
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back