How to install VP6, VP7, VP8, VP9, VPX (PinUp Popper), VPX7 (PinUp Popper) on the same machine ?

regismaltais

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
AFM
Hi,

How to install VP6, VP7, VP8, VP9, VPX (PinUp Popper), VPX7 (PinUp Popper) on the same machine ?

Thanks

Only one place to go: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php

I want to do that too but I want this for 1 monitor only... maybe... it's just that I like to rotate my monitor for pinball so I can see more of the tables (halft the fun is looking at artwork :D ) but then I think puppacks are useless like this. In desktop I can have it all even on one monitor but I loose a lot of table view even with "decent" pov set.

Guess VR is the only way... maybe VR and pup? need to look into this :D

For FP PinEvent tables... you can enable pup stream (with the pup-pack displayed on a dummy monitor or fake monitor) and it will show on the apron or the backglass (or both).

You can also do this for VR.

My problem is the how to :)
Well, first I need to get my space back then the how to :D
But I was kind of disappointed (at the time) by the fact of having to be on Facebook (will never happen) or subscribe to a channel on discord to download the software.
But now I have to get back to this because someone released a vp table that requires puppack!
Baby steps...:D

If you get your hands on this elusive Baller Installer, could you perhaps send a copy my way?
I also don't do Facebook, and I can't join discord without a cell phone.
(Don't laugh, I have never owned one and don't plan on owning one in future.)
I would love to try out these Pup tables!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back