Help HUD display on/off

graf

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
T2
Is there a special key to turn on/off HUD ?
I see in the game Goldorak there is a HUD on the playfield but I can't seem to turn it on ?

Solution
OK that is not a HUD. It is a hologram. I looked through the script and 2 places where the video starts is when the "Golgothkicker1" (under the spinning chair) or the "lockhole" kickers (lane to the right of the spinning chair) are hit with some other criteria. After using the ball roller, it appears that the only time that video is displayed on the hologram is during 2 or 4 ball multiball. The only place I found any rules is on the table loading screen that I inserted below. To start the multiball modes, you need to hit objects with the green or yellow lights or follow the rules below for multiball.

Load image Goldorak.jpg
There is a HUD toggle key defined in the preferences menu but it has to be coded for it to work. It is not coded on this table. I could give you some code to do it but it is easier to open the translite in the FP editor and move the HudDMD above the translite so you can't see it when you play. Just click on the DMD, drag and drop it above the translite.

Opps! I just read you want to turn it on. I tried Goldorak v. 1.0 and it works. What version are you using?

Hi mate. The version i am using is ver 1.1.(adjusted by ski ooe) I think i found the issue. The huddmd was moved off the backglass. I made it to the front of the screen.
But the hud still not showing anything.

Attachments

• 16247580411371213627693335314238.jpg
    16247580411371213627693335314238.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I just played v 1.1 and it had the HUD displayed. I can't find anything wrong with it. I made a screenshot. Are you playing this on a desktop? Your screenshot looks messed up.

Goldorak Rapid Loader 1.1 Zed Physics 1.0.png

i get that. u see on the playfiled there is like a movie screen, isnt there ment to be a video going on there ?
that is what i am looking at . Not sure if there is ment to be a video there or not ?

OK that is not a HUD. It is a hologram. I looked through the script and 2 places where the video starts is when the "Golgothkicker1" (under the spinning chair) or the "lockhole" kickers (lane to the right of the spinning chair) are hit with some other criteria. After using the ball roller, it appears that the only time that video is displayed on the hologram is during 2 or 4 ball multiball. The only place I found any rules is on the table loading screen that I inserted below. To start the multiball modes, you need to hit objects with the green or yellow lights or follow the rules below for multiball.

Load image Goldorak.jpg

Solution
Thanks for finding that out for me. I thought something was wrong at my end :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back