"Homelessness" and "HeaBaby"

They should be downloadable tommorrow.

Here are the screenshots:

And:

Attachments

• heababy.jpg
    heababy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,152
Exact same layout with different playfield graphics and a few decals for the rabbit head graphics. Very creative, must have worn you out Ron. And to think you showed real promise in the beginning. I realize you've had some rough times lately, but making these sorts of tables won't solve your problems. Besides, aren't a Playboy girlie tables and a religious, preachy table at odds with each other?

@ rpbizzle47

I always thought Pinball tables are suppost to be fun or have popular themes. Where do you find the fun in a Homelessness table? That table Looks to be in poor taste IMO.

And the HeaBaby table really needs some better graphics IMO for the playboy bunny theme to look good.

Your first original tables were pretty good IMO, What happened to make you want to build these tables? because I know you can do better than this. Are you feeling ok, Sorry, I had to ask :?:

Grim reaper, Prison life, have your tables really changed?, Have you?
I don't see it. What I do see is a change in everyones opinion about you after you jumped into phoenixx face for not putting a music folder in the VP install pac or whatever it's called today.
I understand the frustration of wasting CD-R, and I can't for the life of me think of how a Music folder could be left out, It seems that it would have to be taken out, But still, there lies the answer to the current reviews or your work. Phoenixx is one of the greatest, but he has had so much grief from a program that has helped so many, that he did not see what you posted as a reported issue, but just another bitch out. I know both of you, I have spoken in person with you, and I have worked with Phoenixx, I hope you two can come to terms, because I know you would like each other.

VP, a conduit for issues? Why not? I see nothing wrong with that though, It's a right that just stands there, no matter what anyone says or does.

My review?
They are the same layout. I have not played either one, like the other reviewers?
This is certainly one of those times that the effort of the two, should have been invested into just one. You could have perfected the layout, and chosen a theme that would be more popular.
Homelessness makes me want to reach into my pocket, good, if that is the point, but I don't want to bat a ball around those folks.
I don't understand why I don't care as much for the second one, naked, or close women. Just don't, sorry, That must be an issue with me, not the table though.

I'll check them both out, I am curious.

So my review in review
VP as a conduit for issues, fine. I support that idea.
Fun VP tables to play, I don't see that.

This is a review of your latest work, these two tables, It is not a review of you. I think of you as a friend, and I still think of you as a VP craftsman.

tiltjlp said:
Exact same layout with different playfield graphics and a few decals for the rabbit head graphics. Very creative, must have worn you out Ron. And to think you showed real promise in the beginning. I realize you've had some rough times lately, but making these sorts of tables won't solve your problems. Besides, aren't a Playboy girlie tables and a religious, preachy table at odds with each other?

I'm learning to live with your bullshit responses John. As I said before, these tables are not for YOUR enjoyment. So what if the tables are the same except with different graphics. I see this done over and over and over with alot of tables beinging re-released. So whats the fucking differences with ME doing it?! Like you haven't done this yourself??!

What the fuck has gotten into you lately. All you do is BITCH.

Shockman said:
Grim reaper, Prison life, have your tables really changed?, Have you?
I don't see it. What I do see is a change in everyones opinion about you after you jumped into phoenixx face for not putting a music folder in the VP install pac or whatever it's called today.
I understand the frustration of wasting CD-R, and I can't for the life of me think of how a Music folder could be left out, It seems that it would have to be taken out, But still, there lies the answer to the current reviews or your work. Phoenixx is one of the greatest, but he has had so much grief from a program that has helped so many, that he did not see what you posted as a reported issue, but just another bitch out. I know both of you, I have spoken in person with you, and I have worked with Phoenixx, I hope you two can come to terms, because I know you would like each other.

VP, a conduit for issues? Why not? I see nothing wrong with that though, It's a right that just stands there, no matter what anyone says or does.

My review?
They are the same layout. I have not played either one, like the other reviewers?
This is certainly one of those times that the effort of the two, should have been invested into just one. You could have perfected the layout, and chosen a theme that would be more popular.
Homelessness makes me want to reach into my pocket, good, if that is the point, but I don't want to bat a ball around those folks.
I don't understand why I don't care as much for the second one, naked, or close women. Just don't, sorry, That must be an issue with me, not the table though.

I'll check them both out, I am curious.

So my review in review
VP as a conduit for issues, fine. I support that idea.
Fun VP tables to play, I don't see that.

This is a review of your latest work, these two tables, It is not a review of you. I think of you as a friend, and I still think of you as a VP craftsman.

Theres a simple reason why I haven't really created "different" tables. I don't know how to edit the script to add other features. So if people wish to have a COW because I just use different graphic and may change a few things on the playfield. Sorry, but people will have to except what I'm doing or they can simply avoid my work. I seen posters of women at the bus stop with less closes on than what my HeaBaby table does!

And my Homelessness table was done for a good cause weather anyone agrees with it or not.

You are truely my friend Shock. I hope this relationship between us never takes a wrong turn and I haven't got a fucking clue what crawed up Johns ass, but I hope he'll get over it.

rpbizzle47 said:
So whats the fucking differences with ME doing it?! Like you haven't done this yourself??!

I think the same thing can be said for yourself and should look in the mirror. You are doing the exact same thing you are accusing John of, except you are doing this with what appears to be a huge chip on your shoulder :shock:

rpbizzle47 said:
tiltjlp said:

I'm learning to live with your bullshit responses John. As I said before, these tables are not for YOUR enjoyment. So what if the tables are the same except with different graphics. I see this done over and over and over with alot of tables beinging re-released. So whats the fucking differences with ME doing it?! Like you haven't done this yourself??!

No, I never have reused a layout Ron, partly because 90% of my releases have been recreations, but mostly because I won't do an original table unless I have a solid idea. And since you admit elsewhere you don't know hwo to script, LEARN. That's what we all have done. Use the Visual Guide. And since you claim this elsewhere as well, what good cause is benefitting from your Homeless table? You don't really think there are less homeless poeple today because of your silly little game, do you?

And I don't bitch, I voice my opinion. And my opinion is that you're an ill-tempered, ill-mannered, no-talent wannabe with an attitude problem. And I think you'll find that if you continue doing battle with the likes of me and Kristian, you're only going to end up looking more the fool than you do now. I'm already ignoring your tables, but as long as you want to insult real authors and long time members, I won't ignore you. And you might notice that my post doesn't contain any profanity, garbage mouth. Think about that you jerk. Doesn't seem as if your Serenity table has done you much good either.

Hey, hey, hey, let's settle down in here. We need to set a good example for the all the homeless people watching. Sheesh, it's not like they don't already have enough problems without us adding to them.

bob said:
Hey, hey, hey, let's settle down in here. We need to set a good example for the all the homeless people watching. Sheesh, it's not like they don't already have enough problems without us adding to them.

I was just trying to provide all those homeless folks with cable modems some entertainment. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a three-ring circus. Ron makes a pretty good Bozo The Clown I think.

an ill-tempered, ill-mannered, no-talent wannabe with an attitude problem

:) I've been called worse than that John. Is that the best you can do?!

You think I'm suppose to follow some type of rules/guildlines when I make a table?!
Where is this rule book?! And WHO are YOU to tell me whats RIGHT or WRONG with my tables anyway?

Ron makes a pretty good Bozo The Clown

Hea, that give me an idea for a Bozo the Clown table! :)

Thanks

Ron makes a pretty good Bozo The Clown I think.

I found a bunch of images and sound files for a Bozo table. Now all I need to do is convert either the HeaBaby or Homelessness table to my Bozo table. Lets see how many will bitch about it! :)

Stay tuned....don't touch that dial!

You must really like that layout then Ron. I assume you post stuff to get feedback, perhaps even some helpful advice or do you just like to be bitched at. :)

I reakon all in all it's not a bad layout, just needs a little extra I feel, those pop bumpers seem a little on the small side and a spinner on the inner side of the two lower target banks could work, perhaps even a kicker hole or two in there someplace.

Oh and don't you go worry about that dial, I'll be here. ;)

rpbizzle47 said:

You think I'm suppose to follow some type of rules/guildlines when I make a table?!
Where is this rule book?! And WHO are YOU to tell me whats RIGHT or WRONG with my tables anyway?

Thanks

I wasn't trying to call you anything other than what you are. And yes, I guess that is the worst I can do since I won't stoop to profanity. You sure had a different tune when you were begging me to keep helping you with more tables in the beginning. If I had known you were going to become a cookie cutter pretend author I would never have offered to help you in the first place. And like Steve said, ususlly authors release table to share, and also accept feedback, pro and con.

As for who am I to tell you what's right or wrong with your tables, I happen to have 124 releases, I've helped test many hundreds of tables for other authors, and I helped you get started, so maybe I do know a bit more about making tables than you do. If you're too lazy to learn how to script tables, that's nobody's fault but your own. So if you want to keep reusing the same table for all your releases, be my guest, you'll be the laughing stock of VP, but I'm sure some homelss fellow downtown here in Cincinnati will sleep better knowing you madea table about about his misfortune in life. I still haven't figured how that does anyone any good at all.

And A Bozo table from VP's Bozo sounds perfect. I even have an image for a Bozo spiral table I can send you. You could include it with your table zip, since I'm sure you won't be able to script it. As you're licking your wounds and wondering why I'm doing this, think about your tantrum about missing roms, or your tantrum about 1 folder not being created by the VIP, or your attacks on my pal Kristian. Hey folks, doesn't Ron remind you of a dim-witted Aristocrat? Maybe we need to begin a Loser's Hall Of Shame.

StevOz said:
You must really like that layout then Ron. I assume you post stuff to get feedback, perhaps even some helpful advice or do you just like to be bitched at. :)

I reakon all in all it's not a bad layout, just needs a little extra I feel, those pop bumpers seem a little on the small side and a spinner on the inner side of the two lower target banks could work, perhaps even a kicker hole or two in there someplace.

Oh and don't you go worry about that dial, I'll be here. ;)

:)....Well, I'll have to admit, I could have done more to change the looks and feel of those tables (I guess perhaps I got a little lazy). I have taken and put forth a little more effort into the Bozo The Clown table I'll release real soon. I'm using the Grim Reaper template for it. I really didn't mean to cause hard feeling towards me for what I do. This is America and I have a right to express myself even when others don't agree with what I may say or do.

tiltjlp said:
rpbizzle47 said:

Thanks

I wasn't trying to call you anything other than what you are. And yes, I guess that is the worst I can do since I won't stoop to profanity. You sure had a different tune when you were begging me to keep helping you with more tables in the beginning. If I had known you were going to become a cookie cutter pretend author I would never have offered to help you in the first place. And like Steve said, ususlly authors release table to share, and also accept feedback, pro and con.

As for who am I to tell you what's right or wrong with your tables, I happen to have 124 releases, I've helped test many hundreds of tables for other authors, and I helped you get started, so maybe I do know a bit more about making tables than you do. If you're too lazy to learn how to script tables, that's nobody's fault but your own. So if you want to keep reusing the same table for all your releases, be my guest, you'll be the laughing stock of VP, but I'm sure some homelss fellow downtown here in Cincinnati will sleep better knowing you madea table about about his misfortune in life. I still haven't figured how that does anyone any good at all.

And A Bozo table from VP's Bozo sounds perfect. I even have an image for a Bozo spiral table I can send you. You could include it with your table zip, since I'm sure you won't be able to script it. As you're licking your wounds and wondering why I'm doing this, think about your tantrum about missing roms, or your tantrum about 1 folder not being created by the VIP, or your attacks on my pal Kristian. Hey folks, doesn't Ron remind you of a dim-witted Aristocrat? Maybe we need to begin a Loser's Hall Of Shame.

I HAVEN'T forgotten all you've done for me John. Your the one who's put a burr under the saddle (between us). So I make a few complaints about the ROM and the MISSING/REMOVED music folder didn't mean YOU had to take it upon YOURSELF to get involved in the issues PERSONALLY. And as for as me making attacks on your PAL (hockey boy), he's the one who started the shit with me by talking about my DEAD mother. I hadn't opened my mouth towards him until then. So you been in the biz of VP tables for x amount of years....Does this make you some type of GOD the the VP world where you think you can control what others create?!

you're licking your wounds and wondering why I'm doing this

What wounds?!

You call me a hip-o-crip?! You speak of being a man of GOD but still yet you pass JUDGEMENT against me?!

Yeah I'm a loser alright John and proud of it.

I'm not passing judgement you Ron, only your work, which you release obviously to share, and as long as people praise you, you don't mind getting feedback. In reply to Steve, you evn admit to being lazy as an author. My question; if you're not going to do your best on every table, why even make them?

As for Kristian, you must really be a dolt if you really believe he was insulting your mother. He was insulting you. Your mother surely must have been a saint to put up with the likes of you. As for your ill-mannered and ill-tempered outbursts at vpf, that simply showed your true character.

Now if you want to silence me, release a table with a new layout, with well thought out ball flow, and a decent rule set. Reusing Grim Reaper for your Bozo table will only make you look like a clown. Basically, if you continue to act like a jerk and continue to release lame, cookie cutter Junk tables I'm going to blast you. Act human and make new, creatinve, interesting tables, and I won't blast you. The decision is yours. As Kristian has told you, you're ill equipped to win a war of wits, so unless you want to look more like the village idiot, give it a rest.

This gives me an idea for a table for blind people. I wouldn't have to do any graphics.... I just need flipper sounds and fun table sounds scripted to the shift keys :rasta:

bob said:
This gives me an idea for a table for blind people. I wouldn't have to do any graphics.... I just need flipper sounds and fun table sounds scripted to the shift keys :rasta:

And would you include a seeing-eye ball? Pun intended! :p

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back