If you don't .....

elton

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Space Shuttle
... start posting again, I'm gonna get Brutus (Bluto) back - and that's a promise! Honest.

Christ! I've seen more activity in a bloody graveyard! :cry:

Hello, is there anybody here? there? or anywhere?

Oh, well back to eBay!

I think some of the crew are busy playing tournament pinball at VPOH and as I have not got the competitive spirit at the moment I have yet to join in.

Nice to see someone here holding up the fort.

i think you might try luring Shadow back here if you want some action. She, him, or whatever is the cog that keeps this looney bin moving like an out-of control slinky toy. The last post from Shadow hinted that Tin Lizzy was history, never to darken our stoop once more.

John

John's Signature
My 2nd language is Flippereless.
Nudging is my favorite indoor sport.
Flipperless is the original Pinball!
Join me in boycotting AJ and VPF.

John, Your signature says, "Join me in boycotting AJ and VPF." I think maybe you're going about this the wrong way. If you want your feelings to be known, then put something like that in your signature at VPF, but you're only punishing yourself by avoiding VPF.

Maybe we (shadowites) can help you come up with a real zinger of a signature for AJ and VPF without getting you R/O'd from there.

Maybe it could be like a bumper sticker... Something like...

AJ, if you can read this... The site must be up today :)

or...

Honk! If you see AJ!

I need some help here from the other shadowites as I'm really not upset with AJ, I like it that he's not visible. Hell, I use to think he was just a fictional character created by Kinsey to pass the buck to.

Well, it is customary in other internet forums for admin to announce the reasons for server downtime, rather then be dragged, kicking and screaming into a thread. I thought about posting that at VPF, but then with me and Leo getting on so well these days, I thought I'd leave the pissing and moaning to him. :)

I have thought about changing my signature there, Bob. I just haven't gotten the proper zinger. And I am going to change my signature here and the other forums. because my beef insn't with VPF, just with AJ. Any suggestions would be welcome, and while I don't much like VPF these days, my displeasure with AJ would be noticed by more folks if I was active there. Good point Bob.

John

Well, I came up with the purposely horrid poem you'll see as my signature, and will continue posting at VPF, so my opinion will possibly provoke some kind of response from AJ. What I'm really hoping is that folks will comment on how lousy the poem is, and I can blast AJ some more in my reply. As a plus, Mr Wanker will be drawn into defending his pal AJ, and I'll be able to have some fun at his expense. I see it as a Win-Win situation, maybe I'll piss AJ off enough that in a moment of weakness he answers my ?s. Or I get him so upset that he bans me, and I can use that as a reason to really go after AJ. At this point I hope he at least answers a few of my questions. If he does end up banning me, I'd say that would prove he has something to hide.

John :oldman

Oh well ...

Bob's correct - you need to express your anger/annoyance in VPF so that it can be seen by others. But I doubt you'll get the satisfaction you require - so is there a point? Won't you just be wasting your time when you could be enjoying yoursel?

Personally, I have no beef with AJ (on the contrary, he has provided many downloads to be enjoyed) and I appreciate what both he, Shiva and yourself have provided for the masses. Having said that, I have no beef with anyone - so I must be doing something wrong!

Back on topic, Lizzies been gone before and returned as a bloody pirate or hannibal or whatever. Perhaps we need to rename the place to Shadow Free Zone or something to entice a response. Even ban him/her/them/it - whatever. :x :(

Damn tiltjlp.....let the people decide, a poll in messages to staff I have found is the only way to get any kind of result. ;)

There's really on need for a poll, since I'm not trying to decide anything. I've already decided I want to display my frustration over AJ's lack of communication, and the best way I found is to post as often as I can at VPF, but only when I have sonmething to say. That way most folks will see that dumb poem, and a few might comment or protest it, giving me another chance to explain my ire against AJ. Sure, he might not respond, but he can't not see it, so I'm satisfied.

And if by some chance a moderator edits my poem, I'll have more fuel for my contention that things aren't as rosey at VPF as some folks like to claim they are. Sure, nothing will be accomplished, but that's OK, it's sort of a silent protest. I will say that I had expected Mr Wanker to have called my on it by now. And at best AJ will sign or sell VPF over to someone else who might be more involved and more communicative. So it's a win-win situation for me.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back