If you LOVE 3D shooters....you'll LOVE THIS GAME!!!

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
If you've ever played Serious Sam I and II you'll LOVE WILL ROCK for the PC. My God, I have NEVER seen a game so BIG in my life. The levels are TALL - try up to 20 stories high and NUMEROUS screens across.

Of course Will Rock is actually a rip-off of Serious Sam, but trust me this game will kick your butt.

If you scare easily, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. I literally jumper out of my chair when the skeletons rushed at me from hiding behind certain areas.

The MORPHING is a MUST SEE - shoot a centuar and it splatters with blood on the ground to make two more appear from it! WOW!

Just pick up this $20 game and you'll see what I mean. It's not only long but before you know it you'll run out of ammo in seconds. It's that tough and you'll get a kick out of what Will Rock even says at certain areas of the game. BEWARE: Will Rock HAS PROFANITY but it's hilarious.

If you have time, check it out using google.com and typing in Will Rock PC and look for some screen shots. Did I mention on top of Centuars and skeletons there's gorgons, hydras, cerberus' and you'll have to play the game to see MUCH more.

TONS O' FUN!!!!

Will / druadic
:evilbat:

I'll have to get this game, Sreious Sam I and II are probably my favorite all time games. I'm not so great at them, but I use a cheat for Health and it keeps me from dying :) I also always liked Contra, and I used a cheat on it for 120 lives per game. I love those FPS games, I just don't like playing the same level forever to get through it.

Bob

bob said:
I'll have to get this game, Sreious Sam I and II are probably my favorite all time games. I'm not so great at them, but I use a cheat for Health and it keeps me from dying :) I also always liked Contra, and I used a cheat on it for 120 lives per game. I love those FPS games, I just don't like playing the same level forever to get through it.

Bob,

Some of these levels are at LEAST 20 stories high! You'll flip when you see them and for only $19.99 you can't go wrong.

Some of the creatures are simply incredible - there's cherubs (babies) and Will Rock is hilarious - his one liners are in the tastes of serious sam and some of them are quite derrogatory! Other creatures will just freak you out. On the first level I literally jumped out of my seat when the skeleton warriors leaped right into my face.

There is an AMAZING cheat that is available online since ammo is so scarce and only 100 hp will not suffice - you'll need much more to survive these levels.

I've NOT seen all of the creatures in this game but I know there are half man half horse AND half horse half skeleton creatures that will make your life a living hell - they literally run full force at you, butt you into the sky and by the time you turn around they're gone!

Like I said this game is just like Serious Sam but I like this game better since the Greek levels are way cool. Sabre did a good job on this game. I can't find an editor for this game either! That kind of stinks considering I would LOVE to make levels for this game.

Will / druadic

PS: As for Serious Sam, 'm sure Croteam is hard at work making the final chapter a real butt kicker. I can only imagine what they're doing and making the game ENORMOUS I can only pray. I like the HUGE levels - they make for a great blasting experience.

Bob, before I forget

Before I forget Bob;

If you do buy Will Rock make sure you get the 26.70mb patch file or you can't even get through the first level - this error NEVER should of happened before it was released. $10 says these guys didn't even play the game before they released it. It's really a DUMB thing for a company to release a game that has those bugs.

I really hope you're FAST with your movement and trigger finger Bob. Trust me, this one will test you meddle but I have downloaded the "cheat" that a nice guy saved his games and modded the hit points of the character to 99999 hit points. If you want it let me know.

Will / druadic

Wow! Thanks for the info! A 26 meg patch file, I think I'll wait for Will Rock version 1.1 :D

Bob

Hey Bob,

That's never gonna happen since the guys who made the game really didn't pay attention to what they even did with these errors. PcwaG sent me the patch file and the game ROCKS. It really is worth the $20 if you like the "greece" type landscapes - I'm a SUCKER for them.

I'm HOPING there's an editor included on the CD - I haven't seen one but rest assured someone will make something I'm sure.

Will / druadic

You can get it from KaZaA also without buying it.

It is free from them.

You can even get 1 & 2 from them. :D

Re: You can get it from KaZaA also without buying it.

Mitchell said:
It is free from them.

You can even get 1 & 2 from them. :D

Mitchell,

I'm talking about an editor for WILL ROCK and not Serious Sam. Different program alltogether.

druadic

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back