I'm a little lost...

zerhino

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I've decided to try a vpm recreation, and I've done some work on a Rolling Stones game, but I have no idea how the scripting goes or anything. I have no idea. How do you integrate it with the rom? How do you program the vbs file? How do you make GI lites and how do they work? What controls the solenoid? There does not seem to be a help manual around, so I am just popping it out to the open.

vbsdoc.html should provide your answers you need with full examples too. Also look at interface.html.

I could be wrong, but I think they're both part of the files you find when you first download VPM.

Could somebody explain what is happening here a bit easier? I don't understand the gibberish. How did everyone else learn?

I always want to, but I still didn't learn. Probably mostly because of language,but also because it's too technical. I don't have any experienes and no clue about programming.

Well, I want to learn to make a PinMame table, but it's all so confusing. I have no idea what does what. I keep getting errors. How do I set the controller? Most of the stuff I have no idea about. If someone could iron this out it would be appreciated. Everything is too technical.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: antonioale is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back