Image Gallery keeps growing

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I'm starting to scan loads of flipperless and early flippered playfields, some with backglasses to a soon to be added section of our Gallery. If anyone has any tables they would like added, let me know and if I have them, I'll scan and add those first. Might be a week or two before I get everything scanned, but any special requests could get uploaded early. I also plan to upload a number of Trade Stimulator images, all for the taking, in the hope of getting more folks interested in making these older tables.

John :oldman

Just an update to let everyone know that I've uploaded 227 flipperless and early EM images to our Gallery so far. I have 450 more images to crop and add, plus many more to sort through. The quality varies from pretty decent to marely useable, but I'm not judging them, I'm simply adding them as I find time.

Eventually there will be images from every manufacturer, as well as some Unknown images. When available, I've also added ads and rules cards. While a few are numbered rather than named, most are properly identified. You'll find them in the "tiltjlp's flipperless and early EM" album in the Flipperless section.

Feel free to start your albums and add your favorite images, but please exclude VPM tables for the time being.

John

Time for another update on our ever-expanding Image Gallery, which should have something for everyone, There are now 3466 images, with more added when I find the time. They have been viewed almost 35,000 times. The variety of images is impressive, I think.

VP recreation SS 765
VP Original SS 1136
Flipperless & early EMs 613
Paper mini pins 122
Patrick's bumper images 32
Patrick's bagatelle 27 & more to come
Trade stimuators & counter top games 267 & more to come

There are also vintage WWII era pins from members of the Pre-war pinball group, and a number of smaller member albums.While the quality of the images varies a lot, some are good enugh for use in projects. Feel free to add your own images, or send them to me at [email protected].

John

How to make in order to add a album?
Which it is the format more adapted for the pictures?
Saluti dall'Italia.
Furio

Furio said:
How to make in order to add a album?
Which it is the format more adapted for the pictures?
Saluti dall'Italia.
Furio

To add an album:
1, Click on Create /order my albums
2, Name your album, such as Furio's pictures
3, Click on Upload picture
4, Select your album from pull dpwn list
5, Select your picture from your computer
6, Click on Add Picture

I find that JPG format works best. The preferred size is 640 X 480. You can reduce the file size by using the JPEG Optimizer, which I have just added to our Tutorial And Support Files section.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modul...sdownload&sid=6&min=20&orderby=titleA&show=20

And don't forget our collection of VP related and humor links. We now have 215 links which have been used nearly 17,000 times. Just another way we're making PN your all-purpose VP site.

John

I have inserted the album "Backglass Pinball Williams 45-49".
Of error I have inserted 2 pictures in "Seven up"
Moreover picture 10-49 is repeated.
I make excuses myself with Tiltjlp
Saluti dall'Italia.
Furio

Don't worry about it Furio, I've made a lot of mistakes adding things to the Gallery myself. I'll see if I can delete the extra picture for you,

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back