Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
I myself Paolo (wild) in memory of Gianfranco, who unfortunately died last year due to a bad illness, I decided to insert his tables in this "Thread", to remember and share his tables.

Gianfranco, he also had an account here on PN, I didn't know it ...... and so I don't know how many people knew him here on PN, but I, like Bob (gimli) and George, knew GF very well, and especially what he did for FP.
GF and I also talk on the phone, and so we became friends, being compatriots, and we made many tables together.which you can find in my resources.

Ok, the first table Gottlieb:"Knock Out" I entered can be found here
play.jpg box.jpg cab.jpg ring.jpg 1391f1.jpg

Gianfranco himself had entered these other tables of his

Gottlieb: Cow Poke
play.jpg box.jpg cab.jpg

Gottlieb: Central Park
play.jpg box.jpg cab.jpg

Super android (Epic MegaGames,1993)
play.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another GF masterpiece, beautiful graphics, and a truly unique( as far as I know ) "EM", with a retractable Bunpers system, which can be raised by side kicher and the top one, and also advance the bonus, the central kicker is a surprise, you win 500,000, but ....

This machine is a "WoodRail", built and adapted in an excellent way, try it dear friend, you will be surprised, obviously for those who like an "EM".

Williams 1956: Gusher, Version 1.2

play.jpg box.jpg cab.jpg

IPDB Number (more info)

Attachments

• Williams 1956 Gusher, Version 1.2.zip
    16.3 MB · Views: 95
I myself Paolo (wild) in memory of Gianfranco, who unfortunately died last year due to a bad illness, I decided to insert his tables in this "Thread", to remember and share his tables.

Gianfranco, he also had an account here on PN, I didn't know it ...... and so I don't know how many people knew him here on PN, but I, like Bob (gimli) and George, knew GF very well, and especially what he did for FP.
GF and I also talk on the phone, and so we became friends, being compatriots, and we made many tables together.which you can find in my resources.

Ok, the first table Gottlieb:"Knock Out" I entered can be found here
View attachment 15763 View attachment 15764 View attachment 15775 View attachment 15767 View attachment 15768

Gianfranco himself had entered these other tables of his

Love this table used cabinet version and tweaked the position to fit 16:9 screen perfectly. Love how the bumpers do not knock the ball all around the table back then they really couldn't.

Here is another GF masterpiece, beautiful graphics, and a truly unique( as far as I know ) "EM", with a retractable Bunpers system, which can be raised by side kicher and the top one, and also advance the bonus, the central kicker is a surprise, you win 500,000, but ....

This machine is a "WoodRail", built and adapted in an excellent way, try it dear friend, you will be surprised, obviously for those who like an "EM".

Williams 1956: Gusher, Version 1.2

View attachment 15777 View attachment 15778 View attachment 15779

IPDB Number (more info)
Great old table love the action and the oil gusher bumper raising and lowering this guy was a genius

Last edited:
Great old table love the action and the oil gusher bumper raising and lowering this guy was a genius

Thanks you....Jamosb,you are the first to comment here in this thread, I'm happy.Yes, GF, he was a great table builder, and for this table he created a really innovative system ... we could call it ... mmmm..a trickoO....... there also to say that in that period BAM, it was continuously improving, now it is possible to have a real bumpers, which goes up and down, and with its working physics, like in one of my Zaccaria Time-Machine tables .... you know him?

Here another GF table, this is also a peculiar table, has only one fin on the left, and a not-playable Mini-Playfied on the left, in the sense that there are no fins inside, just a ball (sign score) activated in different ways in the Main-Playfield..... play to see it.

This is also a very nice "EM"_"WoodRail" machine table,with good gameplay, it must also be said that the "camera" needs to be improved it in MP,a something that I will be able to update in a short time.

Williams 1954: Big Ben, Version 1.1
play.jpg box.jpg cab.jpg

IPDB Number (more info)

Attachments

• Big ben williams 1954.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 89
Midget playfield works fine but the ball should not disappear when it hits the holes to kick the ball in the midget playfield it should kick out and continue play. Maybe you can work your magic and help this innovative table. also stuttering when it hits targets and bumpers (not a framerate issue) I do not know if this is due to lack of BAM physics and he made his own version when he designed the table but that surely can be improved.

Last edited:
Midget playfield works fine but the ball should not disappear when it hits the holes to kick the ball in the midget playfield it should kick out and continue play.

Are you sure about this? because in this video they disappear( I believe GF would have known )

you are right they disappear and appear at the top of the midget field. Still to jerky for me to play though nice table.

Ok....try this,in editor of FP
1)Preferences
2)Video/Rendering/Options
3)Model Quality........( bottom right )
4)you select "High"

Yes its not my machine maybe it just needs bam physics I did not look into his code to see if he was doing anything with manual physics.

Yes its not my machine maybe it just needs bam physics I did not look into his code to see if he was doing anything with manual physics.

I didn't quite understand what you say here......

Still to jerky for me
do you mean slowdowns?

some GF tables have high resolution graphics, I hope you have a PC, more modern than mine, which is more than 8 years old, so a "High" configuration, as I explained before, could help you, always if we are talking about of slowdowns.

Last edited:
no just getting jerky ball movements I do not believe its my pc as I can run Pinevent tables at 53fps. It plays fine in desktop mode so maybe just something with cabinet mode who knows? My configuration is like Terry Reds setup no issues with my pc.

Last edited:
no just getting jerky ball movements

it's as I think then, you have slowdowns.....you say jerky ball movements, but it's like having slowdowns
if so, then it's very strange because you have a more powerful pc than mine if you can play in pinevent
watch my video, I have no slowdowns..... I always hope if we are talking about the same thing...... make a video and show me

View attachment BB.mp4

I don't know your configurations but try to disable this(below) always in Video/Rendering/Options
Catturajkjnk.JPG

Like I said I have no issues with desktop mode it is just in cabinet mode.

I'm not an FP player, but I know pretty tables when I see them, and that gentleman designed some very pretty tables. So sad that he's lost to us.

Here another Awesome table of GF.....this table is with a billiard theme, has excellent graphics, in every sector (Hud-desktops are really beautiful) of the table was a GF artist .....collect all numbered balls to receive extra balls and mystery scores.

This machine is a "WedgeHead", an "EM",really done very well.

Gottlieb 1965: Flipper Pool 1.0

PLAY.jpg BOX.jpg CAB.jpg

IPDB Number (more info)

Attachments

• Flipper Pool 1.0.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 79
Ok,it's been a while, that I don't insert a GF table, here's another one ....

This machine is a "WedgeHead", an "EM",to notice that in this table that a "cannonball" system, in Backbox, created in Overlay..a great ploy, but now it could be replaced with Bam's Miniplyfield function .... maybe someday I can implement this.

Gottlieb 1961: Flipper Parade2.0

Future Pinball 2021-04-14 19-01-03-04.jpg Future Pinball 2021-04-14 19-01-07-70.jpg Future Pinball 2021-04-14 19-01-21-44.jpg

IPDB Number (more info)

Attachments

• Flipper Parade 2.0.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 49
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back