Initial D Pinball Stage (Original) VP8

VP8 SS Original Table Initial D Pinball Stage 1.3 uploaded to PN (for VP8) v1.3 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Neo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
Hey all,

I figured it was about time I added Initial D to the tables I've released on PN. This is the same version as what is on Pinball Originals, and the game music is now included with the zip file. I hope the file size doesn't cause anyone to cringe. One of the great things about the Initial D anime is the Eurobeat-style music you hear in the series, and there is plenty of it in the table.

I built this way back in 2003 before I learned how to do rails and lockbars and make a "proper" virtual cabinet for my tables, so this table lacks those. I looked into adding them later but I figured I'd have to about start over and I really didn't want to do that at the time so I just left them out.

The table is meant to run on VP8, though a version to make it play nicer with VP9 is in the works.

Attachments

• Initial D 1_3.jpg
    Initial D 1_3.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 328
heck at 30 mb it is still a small table! Most of my originals go way past that due to custom songs dropped into them. heck I think the Judge Dredd pin that was released last year by another author, was around 130 mb so 30 is nothing! my pins usually are around 50-60 mbs and they still get downloaded so don't fret over the size, remember it isn't the size it's how it's used that counts!

True enough. Guess I shouldn't worry so much about file size these days.

Now that I have a couple more tables here. I can see about doing some stuff in VP9. from what I've seen so far I could get used to it. Not sure yet if I'll put the VP9 stuff here or VPF (or maybe both).

Take Care

I put all my tables on both sites as some people here do not ever visit there and vice versa. remember vp9 uses a bigger ball but I love vp9 due to transparent ramps amongst other things (like better physics). All my future wips are for vp9 only. as much as there are people who still like and use vp8 i will always stick with vp9 for any upcoming releases from me. just personal preference...

Well, my current plan is to have VP8 and VP9 versions of my four current production tables (BGC, Tokimemo, Initial D, and Yu-Gi-Oh!), and anything new beyond those I'll probably just build in VP9. I'll see how well that works out.

BTW,Yu-Gi-Oh! and BGC are also on VPF, and Initial D should be there soon.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back