• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TWELVE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Inmates Roll Call

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Well since I forgot to keep an updated list of everyone who has access here, better late than never. Our latest shipmate on this ghost ship to confusion is "elton", who just might be Shadow's boy friend. As more misguided souls arrive, I'll let y'all know here.

John

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Joe has joined us. Give him the standard hello. I'll start . . . Up yours, you rotten jerk!

Welcome aboard.

John

panda55

Pinball Wizard
Two new fresh pieces of meat eh.

What's this you say. Joe and Elton, John?

There goes the neighbourhood. [I was going to say Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or similar - but that would be tacky :roll: ]

Welcome to you two reprobates.

Hope you haven't just come to look and learn but to participate with some gut-wrenching and awesome insights into the psyche that is SFF
(still think the name sucks, should be called panda-moan-ium,
sf3.gif
if you ask me)

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
In case any of you nimrods haven't noticed, Bendigo is the latest addition to our ship of fools. Be sure to rip into him so he doesn't feel left out.

John