Instruction cards (as rules in VPLauncher)

Themer

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Dear all,

I'm using instruction cards as rules in VPLauncher. However I can't find all instruction cards I need to have. Maybe we can help each other in this topic by giving each other the texts on the instruction cards needed. I'll start to ask the text on the instruction card of Bally's Hokus Pokus.

Dear all,

I'm using instruction cards as rules in VPLauncher.

That sounds like a lot of work. Look for flyers also as they usually have rules.

Attachments

• 1206f3.jpg
    1206f3.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 332
It's a lot of work for sure, however I can find a lot of them though :) Some are realy hard to find and some are hardly readable but I was able to read them though. I'm troubling only with 3 tables:

Hokus Pokus (almost completed, one line missing)
Ice Show (halfway)
King Tut (have to start on it)

For table testing I'm currently at Magic City, going through all recreated tables on FP there are (concerning the fprelease website). All other tables coming before magic city in the alphabet I got deciphered already :)

Just to keep you updated, I got King Tut completed and am now trying to complete Ice Show. Taking another instruction card of Hokus Pokus in account, I completed that one too :)

....going through all recreated tables on FP....

FP?

You posted in the "Anything VP or VPM related" forum, but I see now why you are spending your time updating the Instruction cards, since the FP tables are more suited for taking screenshots, then playing. :cheers:

LOOOL, I'm now doing the FP tables, while there are around 140 of them and I have around 1550 recreated tables for VP. So I wanted to start with the lowest amount. I'll go through all this for VP tables as well. Besides almost every table released for FP is also released on VP, so I can simple copy the instruction cards to that folder.

I assume you know about this site?

http://www.flippers-jukeboxes.net/~inkochnito/

This guy collects instruction cards, so he probably has just about everything available on the web. He is a member of VPF, so you can PM him or make a thread there if you want to communicate with him. His VPF screenname is inkochnito

I know about that site indeed and about the person as well. However he doesn't have texts of instruction cards which he doesn't have as picture / reproduction. For those instruction cards, I try to find photos of the machines themselves and try to read (as good or bad as it goes), what is on these instruction cards. This works out for every table I've been gone through thusfar except for Ice Show, on which I'm still working :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back