Interesting here?

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Long time ago I've seen as much online members displayed on the home page.

Please let me know why are you here just now. What's the most interesting?

I don't like your attitude.

No problem!

What do you think is my attitude?

So what? Speechless? You probably don't know by yourself!

At a loss for words? No, you don't seem to know much more words than the ones beginning with f or including these as a part of another word.

How about you to write a book containing only these words and don't spam the forum with them anymore?

We come here just for you

Also there is a book running on just how long tiltjlp will stay away ;)

I'm here to see what's happening in the world of everything except pinball! To muse with one's cyber friends and generally chill over a few minutes of free time. To see who's eating what. Who's got out of bed with a philisophical mind on etc, etc.

Oh, and also to find out Shockman's mood! Is it a MF'ing day or a nice non-MF'ing day; you know the type of day when you'd introduce him to your parents. On second thoughts, scrub that - far too risky! LOL.
:)
Put me down for $5's worth of $100 bills that tiltjp will be back within 3 months.

I needed to say that once. :sumo: Now it's really ok. I'm not here for dispute, but for fun. Nobody and nothing urges me to stay and read and write here. :cheers:

I really doubt about Johns return here. I tend to believe that he leaved finally.

Welcome to Shockman's forums, yogiholzer.

I'm glad you're not expecting anything on pinball!

PK :D

Welcome Ken, what you doin' 'ere then? ;)

Fire away, ask me anything pinball related, the answer will be served, when we wake from our slumber, goodnight. :)

Pinball_Ken said:
Welcome to Shockman's forums, yogiholzer.

I'm glad you're not expecting anything on pinball!

PK :D

You welcome me? I've never seen you here. :bigwelcome:

:lol:

This is not in the Junkyard, so I don't know why you would post that PK. It's not even a bit funny, let alone clever, might have been if in the junkyard.

:bigwelcome: is gone. but there is bananas and crap.

elton said:
Oh, and also to find out Shockman's mood! Is it a MF'ing day or a nice non-MF'ing day; you know the type of day when you'd introduce him to your parents. On second thoughts, scrub that - far too risky! LOL.
:)

:iagree: That is so funny!! Most people don't realize how important it is to know whether or not it's a MF'day. I use this site as my MF'day barometer, it seems to work better than a MF'day Horoscope. :time: :behinddoor:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back