Original Table Invader Fall 2.0 WIP

I've got the transition stage before the Boss working. So now it goes:
- Normal phase.
- All invaders (except bottom row) retreat to top of screen.
- Second normal phase.
- Continuous UFOs randomly dropping invaders until all invaders are cleared and UFO hit.
- Boss level.

Just need to add Multiball to the Boss level and I'll be ready to release :cool:

This is what I'm thinking for the Multiball while attacking the Boss: However many Lives (balls) you have left when the Boss Battle starts is how many balls are launched. So 3 lives = 3 balls on screen. 1 life is only 1 ball. If you lose a ball it doesn't come back AND you lose a life.

A tough balance or too unfair?

This is what I'm thinking for the Multiball while attacking the Boss: However many Lives (balls) you have left when the Boss Battle starts is how many balls are launched. So 3 lives = 3 balls on screen. 1 life is only 1 ball. If you lose a ball it doesn't come back AND you lose a life.

Sounds fair to me play good and reap the reward :-)

I'd be happy to look at a beta. Hard for me to judge that one solely based on the idea.

The project I thought I'd be finishing up a week ago keeps dragging on (mostly in a good way). Point is, I still haven't begun a POC for the ideas I wanted to run past you for Invader Fall. So... if your project stretches on a bit, that wouldn't hurt me at all.

Might be a bit harsh. I know I'd be playing more defensively if multiballs were lost forever. Maybe give a life back after beating the boss, plus one for each extra ball on table? So it's all or nothing during, but a reward for making it through. Could even add up to more lives than game start, get really crazy on the next boss if you're good xD

Maybe give a life back after beating the boss, plus one for each extra ball on table?
Oh you definitely get a life added when you beat the boss. In fact you get one for passing each normal phase already, and I'll make it so you get one before you get too the Boss so there is always at least two.
If I gave you double and you hadn't lost any by the time you first reached the Boss you would have TWELVE on the screen. The three you start with plus the three you get for reaching that far. That would be ridiculous I think :bonk:

I'd be happy to look at a beta. Hard for me to judge that one solely based on the idea.
Agreed.

The project I thought I'd be finishing up a week ago keeps dragging on (mostly in a good way). Point is, I still haven't begun a POC for the ideas I wanted to run past you for Invader Fall. So... if your project stretches on a bit, that wouldn't hurt me at all.
I'm sure there can/will be a version 1.1 after this first release :cool:

Last edited:
is there a backglass with this game? and is it avaIlable in vpx?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back