Is be back!

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
Sorry about that, maties. Sudden vacation over heah, starting two weeks ago. Apologies for falling behind!

Eh... now let me try to pick up the pieces, answer messages, and generally strive to conduct myself like... an all-around idiot, as usual? :o :D

So that's what's been missing around here... :rof: :boxing1:

I hope you took good advantage of this hiatus. One sure needs that sometimes.

So that's what's been missing around here... :rof: :boxing1:

I hope you took good advantage of this hiatus. One sure needs that sometimes.
Oh yeah, well what did YOU get done across this hiatus, AnonTet?

"AnonTet" sounds weird, though. What'd you say your name was, again?
(my name is "Nicolas")

I wrote "this" I meant "that"/your hiatus (from here).

I wasn't in one so I can only wish August arrives fast so I can have mine. For me though, it would be rest. I need vacation so I can lay down and do absolutely nothing - I'm aiming high though; it'll never happen.

Meanwhile I actually added a table here and it feels good actually. Hopefully a few can find it enjoyable and fun as I do.

I believe I already wrote about the nick somewhere but in any case, it's a joint word for Anonymous and Tetraktys
But Tiago is good just as well :)

I wrote "this" I meant "that"/your hiatus (from here).

I wasn't in one so I can only wish August arrives fast so I can have mine. For me though, it would be rest. I need vacation so I can lay down and do absolutely nothing - I'm aiming high though; it'll never happen.

Meanwhile I actually added a table here and it feels good actually. Hopefully a few can find it enjoyable and fun as I do.

I believe I already wrote about the nick somewhere but in any case, it's a joint word for Anonymous and Tetraktys
But Tiago is good just as well :)
Cool, matey! Then I'll look for your new table, yeah!

"Tiago,"Diego like we say in Spanish; "Diego," no? Como Portugueso. Bueno!

Mucho gusto. :)

Last edited:
Diego would be more for "Diogo" in Portugal Fun fact, in 2009 there was a court case because Diego not being a portuguese name, it could not be given to a child born in Portugal and being son of portuguese parents (this 2 conditions were the problem. If one of the parents was spanish it wouldn't be a problem)
I don't know how the law is now but at the time it happened. I don't know how it ended up though. The law does still have rules about names, of this i'm sure.

Personally, I'm not a fan of translating names. If you call me Diego or any other name I won't turn my head around if you call me anyway :)

Actually, people call me Diogo a lot of times too now that I think about it... i rather not comment :)

Fun fact, in 2009 there was a court case because Diego not being a portuguese name, it could not be given to a child born in Portugal and being son of portuguese parents (this 2 conditions were the problem. If one of the parents was spanish it wouldn't be a problem)
Man, that reminds of both Japan and Iceland, the naming system.

Shaggy-Scooby.jpg

I'd say given how hard the languages are to learn it makes a lot of sense there. At least in Japan where everything needs to be meaningful of something. I don't know much about iceland except icelandic is one of the hardest languages to learn and that it is a beautiful country that I want to visit for the sake of just riding offroad on a motorcycle.

I know quite a few cases in Portugal too and that's just talking about what I know from my own family to narrow it down a bit. Thankfully such stupidity (and i'm being generous here) is not allowed anymore... I hope :D

I'll also refrain to talk about what my Brazilian colleagues tell me. It's just unbelieveable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back