Is there a target painted on my back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shockman, if and when you ever get more experience with a variety of webforums you will realise that the range of behaviors and actions you took are unacceptable to whoever's on staff prolly 95% of the time. you might also realise that past and present staffs at VPF were incredibly tolerant of said bahavior, way way beyond what you'll normally see on the net.

if you don't believe me, try a similar prolonged course of action against a staff on another forums and see where it gets you.

tiltjlp said:
I don't see why you think I could help you in your beef with the vpf staff. I'm sure there's nothing I could say that would change their minds on the issue. But if it were my decision, not knowing all the facts, I would probably unban you with the understanding that everything that happened in the past stays in the past.

WE tried that tiltjlp, when he came back 6 months ago, I tried to make an agreement with him, to forget about the past and move forward
see my post on this page
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index...pic&t=1225&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=255

now, Shockman has used any and every oportunity to demand an appology over what happend all those years ago, he has highjacked threads, bombarded nic and I with PM's
As I have said all along, I will not apologise for tha actions of another man
I did not edit his post years ago
I was not on straff years ago
It was VPF operating procedure at the time to edit posts that circumvented the word filter and to hand the person an official D/A, shockman was not the first, last or only person for this to happen to
So an appology is not even called for

Shockman was banned for his actions at VPF
From what he has posted here, I see no reason at all to ever have him back

Sure nic. Thanks. I know nothing about it.
Let me tap you then.
What percentage would give me a warning?
What percent would have warned that a limited access would be the punishment then banned me?
What percent has a staff that has mastered english?
What percent is American?
What percent do you visit?

It don't bother you a bit that you said that, about what the punishment would be to me does it?

"if you don't believe me, try a similar prolonged course of action against a staff on another forums and see where it gets you."
I don't believe you and the other sites are safe. I think nothing mattered to them other than that that post edit issue was not resolved while they were alive, not banning, not nothing else. But what does that have to do with us?

Thanks for the forum lesson.

From what he has posted here

Warnings, you had plenty
off the top of my head, there was 3 times that I reminded you that you were on probation
and that instant banning was a posibility

On the 8th Feb you recieved a PM stating that you had recieved a D/A and that a ban was imminent

never did you clam that there was no agreement, until you actually got banned, only then did you realise that we might be serious

The ban came without warning.
I recieved no such PM.
I said I would not agree with a probation day one and today, and never inbetween that time did I otherwise.
I was told I would be confined to the AC by the staff, I expected nothing more or less.

I trusted nic., you can see that, and was betrayed. Now I am lied to every day.

the warning was the years of crap you been spewing over one friggin incident.

betrayed ?

too funny.

it's a forum man, it isn't like we slept with your wife.

jeez.

there are literally 100's probably 1000's of sites, mainstream sites, dedicated to certain pastimes or hobbies,
that you would be banned from almost instantly for even questioning a staff motive,
let alone doing it for years and years and whining to anyone who will listen ... well read it.

that ain't no lie.

That is funny shockman
You replied to the PM that said a ban was imminent twice

TheManFromPOST said:
That is funny shockman
You replied to the PM that said a ban was imminent twice

Which only goes to prove that reality is whatever you preceive it to be.

You don't need to read something to reply to it.

Shockman said:
The ban came without warning.
I recieved no such PM.
I said I would not agree with a probation day one and today, and never inbetween that time did I otherwise.
I was told I would be confined to the AC by the staff, I expected nothing more or less.

I trusted nic., you can see that, and was betrayed. Now I am lied to every day.

It would be nice to see if you could make sense at some time or other.....but I hope in vain......constant contact with your Simian friends has obviously diminished your capacity to comprehend anything other than how many branches will make a good bed tonight and should you have another banana before retiring....!

Find a support group or something. You bore me.

Look, it's no more complicated than this. I was told if I did post rants outside of the AC or a thread inside the messages to the staff section that my posting would be restricted to the AC. Slice that anyway you want, but it it was not a lie, there is no such thing. I was told that. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back