outer.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 231
  • outer2.jpg
    outer2.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 230
  • ItCameFromOuterspace.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 383
[highlight]*_*[/highlight]

Noo, that's just a plain janey alien with highlight tags.

I would love to try some java though.

Noo, that's just a plain janey alien with highlight tags.

I would love to try some java though.

oh i see now, i wasn't looking it as a pic o_o

From a place. A place somewhere beyond our normal comprehension.

:trippy:

Is it too much?

Thank you Tii.

I do that when there is no description, so if there is something you wish to say,
go ahead and post it with the .zip and I'll use that, else I'll think of something with your continued approval.

Well, I have to go tend my gold pan right now.

Thank you Tii.

I do that when there is no description, so if there is something you wish to say,
go ahead and post it with the .zip and I'll use that, else I'll think of something with your continued approval.

and thank you sleepy!, you write whatever you think is appropriate, i like :cheers:

Thanks for the tables Tii, I discovered a problem with the upload method in the downloads section and wanted to post about it because it appears that sleepy is helping ya out.

Eventually, (If I ever get the time) the main portal to the site which contains your upload links needs to be removed as it's outdated and can't be updated.

When verifying the files in the UpDownloads program, anything that contains a link instead of the actual file is reported as missing, even though the download works fine. Another problem is that the eventual replacement for the UpDownloads program can automatically import files but yours would be missing. Just something for future consideration.
:cheers:
Forgot to ask about your missing avatar, read my post about the site hacking but wondering if it was uploaded after December?

Last edited:
Yo, sorry about that Jon and Tii.
Yeah, Tii posts his tables in a thread and I've been using the thread attachment links to teleport the file over to the Uploads section, due to being on dial-up atm, but I guess the file is not teleported that way.

OK, Everything has been fixed!

Thanks again for the tables Tii!

:clap:

So Jon, does that mean the tables can or cannot be teleported to the uploads section from a thread post attachment link?

I initially should have mentioned that you guys have done nothing wrong and the download linking actually works fine! Since the file that is being linked to does not get "teleported" into UpDownloads, it's preferred to not use the link method as it will cause problems in the future as mentioned earlier.

I looked into disabling the link option in UpDownloads but it would require template edits that just aren't worth the trouble at this time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back