• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

it's time to make contact!!!

Shockman

appropriate at this time
RE: it

I enjoyed that one. I like the ending. I did not feel the higher levels at the 3/4 way through, but I'm no real music critic.

I've been playing with fruity loops, and audition, conventional tracks and not music, I don't have the ability, but fruity loops is fun and I can get what I need out of it, I hope, original sound for a DJ toy in my original surreal pin table. He will be as a ghost, unattached from the table mechanics, but able to interact with the table elements.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...