Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Popotte submitted a new resource:

Beala (Jabberjaw - 2021) - "I don't get no respect!"

NOTES:​
MOD UNAUTHORIZED WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHORS
You can access to the menu with the Special2 Key in order to set the dip switches:
- balls per game,
- scrolling,
- reset to recommanded settings,
- mode,
- J-A-W Special,
- saucer Special,
- sauver value,
- Neptune targets,
- bumper score,
- reset High Score to Date,
- tilt handling,
- reset High Score entries.
RULES:​
* Making J-A-W lites one rollover...

Read more about this resource...

Hello
Mince , j obtient cette erreur
oup's

Attachments

• erreur.png
    erreur.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 53
Oupsss... It's my error. This table must have the latest non released BAM version...
I correct that. Wait a little...

ok merci beaucoup par avance

I once added the BAM.dll file for the beta version to the download of a table. I had to add a warning that the end user needs to update to the new version when it is released but they can use the beta until the next version is released.

Done. It's concerning spinner. Now, the spinner is the original FP spinner. When the new BAM release will be launched, just DL it and the spinner take in count the new DLL.
Sorry for the desagrement. Just DL again the table and play it.
Just tell me if it's OK now.

La Table se lance Mais ouvre s incrémente en permanence de 10 en 10 .... aie aie aie...

Delete all your Jabberjaw tables and reload it. And tell me...

Cela n a rien changé
en fait le problème survient lorsque la bille emprunte le couloir en haut à gauche (photo) la petite aile ballance alors en permanence et le score s incrémente sans cesse même en fin de partie

Attachments

• erreur.png
    erreur.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 52
What is your BAM's version?

The problem is:
- first, I totaly forget than Bam v330 (or higher) was not rteleased,
- second: I try that my table works with original FP and/or Bam. Unfortunately, here, I have 3 versions to manage... Original FP, pre V330 Bam and higher version. The problem are the two last.
So... Reload the table, load also the BAM.zip and just replace your BAM.dll with this one (after unzipping the file)

Attachments

• BAM.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
This will work until Rafal releases the new version.

I had to check this one because I fondly remember the cartoon. Launched it and a nice surprise right off the bat, the theme song :D
That brought back some memories!
It plays like a charm... for the whole 2m it took to drain the 1st ball, that is :D

Keep'em coming ;) and thanks for sharing.

For some reason I have to use the magnasave button to launch the ball rather than the plunger. It's the only table where I have this issue. Any ideas?

Magnasave button?

Yeah I have a pincab with 2 magnasave buttons that are rarely used. I cant launch the ball with the plunger or launch button only the left magnasave. The table plays fine it's just a strange issue

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back