• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Jammin'

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
The great nation i live in has launched another shuttle into space, wer'e jammin' ?
:lolsign:
another country launched a Missile..

do we give a shit about ANY other nation having bombs, We have a huge target painted on our back...

Why do we have nukes?

Who decided, who has nukes?

This nation?
Count me out!

elton

Pinball Wizard
JonPurpleHaze said:
The great nation i live in has launched another shuttle into space, wer'e jammin' ?
:lolsign:
another country launched a Missile..

do we give a shit about ANY other nation having bombs, We have a huge target painted on our back...

Why do we have nukes?

Who decided, who has nukes?

This nation?
Count me out!

Yep, and the first Brit in space is in it too, which is nice :) Hope they all return safely. :)

Sadly, the huge target extends to us also. :(

We should leave Korea to the Chinese to sort out. :)

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
RE: Re: Jammin

I really think the UK's intentions are kinda moot these days, they agree with anything screwed up thing we do...
:queen:

Why do we have nukes?

Who decides, who gets nukes?

elton

Pinball Wizard
Re: RE: Re: Jammin

JonPurpleHaze said:
I really think the UK's intentions are kinda moot these days, they agree with anything screwed up thing we do...
:queen:

Why do we have nukes?

Who decides, who gets nukes?

Sad, but true. Our poodle, sorry leader, just agrees to everything his US master tells him. :(

Nobody can have nukes other than US and UK. Everybody else is not to be trusted! LOL

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
what if Iceland had nukes and you didn't like it...

Who decides which countries should have these weapons of mass destructions, the usa is full of politicians that have been paid off. I want out.......

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!