Electro-Mechanical Machines

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
RothbauerW has very kindly agreed to share this table here. See resource entry for instructions and IPDB notes.

NOTES:
I'm very pleased with this build. It was a ton of fun putting together and I really feel like the look and feel and game play (physics) are true to the real table. I tried to simulate the actual mechanical behavior of the machine and I'm very happy with the end result.

Options (at the top of the script):
  • Balls per game: set to 3, 5 (default), or 10
  • West gate: 0 - keeps gate open until end of ball, 1 - will close when award is scored (default)
  • Restore game: 0 - will begin in game over at restart, 1 - remembers where you left off and will resume on restart (default)
  • Chimes: 0 - DOF chimes disabled (default), 1 - DOF chimes enabled
    • This table uses two bells. The sounds were pulled from the actual machine and they are somewhat unique to this table, chimes don't feel right
This download contains everything you should need. FSS, FS, DT, POV, B2S, and media. There are two backglasses, one with a border to help make the spinner wheel a little more proportional on a wide screen.

For those that haven't tried FSS yet, I encourage you to try at least one game of this table in FSS mode. Turn your screen to portrait, click the FSS box, then click the Test Desktop box. While I will mostly play this on my cab, the FSS version is by far my favorite. I feel like I'm sitting in front of the machine. Check out the EM Reels and spinner (same as desktop).

Credits:
  • Playfield: rothbauerw (redraw/clean-up), bord (stitch, and very well done!)
  • Backglass: rothbauerw
  • B2S: rothbauerw, STAT, randr
  • Primitives: bord, 32assassin, kiwi, acronovum
  • Misc: borgdog, loserman, randr, acronovum

DOWNLOAD:

Note: The author has also created a "raised" version. You can grab it at the original table entry, here:
https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/jive-time-williams-1970/ (Jive Time (Williams 1970) – VPINBALL.COM)

Attachments

• Jive-Time-Williams-1970-FSS-1.png
    Jive-Time-Williams-1970-FSS-1.png
    2 MB · Views: 146
  • Jive Time (Williams 1970) DT.png
    Jive Time (Williams 1970) DT.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 144
@Ike Savage
as I like the tables with wheels (I made two), I could try to do this too ..... if you would like to have an Fp version, ask this author if I can take the resources, and use them...

but first I should know if there really is a spinning wheel

@Ike Savage
as I like the tables with wheels (I made two), I could try to do this too ..... if you would like to have an Fp version, ask this author if I can take the resources, and use them...

but first I should know if there really is a spinning wheel

For those who prefer FP, there is of course this version:

But yeah Paulo, if you do want to produce your own FP version, feel free to contact the author via the "raised table" link above.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back