Jungle Lord (Williams, 1981) VP8

VP8 Williams SS Recreation Jungle Lord 2.2 released...!! v2.3 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Thanks to Destruk we finally have a working Jungle Lord...and it's fixed for VP9 as well....!!

1509.jpg

In the VPM download section...!!

Thanks Destruk, I will have to download it and give it a go!!!!

Kristian did the heavy lifting - keep that in mind. :)

Thanks to both of you this is a fine table! :)

Thanks all...and especially my mate Destruk....!!

Here's world's quickest update: the split screen score display was missing for some reason....not anymore.

I also increased the wall103 height to 120 because it was a rare occurance that the ball went "over" it when you had a powerful left ramp shot...!!

Enjoy version 2.3...!!

Redownload.

Edit: Forgot to hide the original VPM dmd....redownload again....for the last time (I hope).

Last edited:
hmm.. I dont see it on the download page. The table looks great though

Wangho, it's here... ;)

Thanks for not missing an opportunity to redirect users. :rockon:
Funny how you only like to point it in one direction, but don't bother in the other... ;)

Funny how you only like to point it in one direction, but don't bother in the other... ;)
Look, if the resource isn't available at one site but is available at another, that's fine, no issue there. But c'mon, this thread was all about something that was uploaded HERE. There's a difference, I'm sorry you don't understand it.

I'll freely admit that I didn't check to see if the file was hosted here, but based on the previous posters response I assumed it wasn't. I only wished to direct the said poster to a personally known location that had the file he was seeking in an effort to address his concern. No ulterior motive intended, despite otherwise what your sarcasm might imply... "There's a difference, I'm sorry you don't understand it."

I'd like to believe that you have no other motives than helping people, but your new "the old sig was too small, maybe this one will make them notice" signature leads me to believe otherwise.

orgspamsv3.jpg

"There's a difference, I'm sorry you don't understand it." ;)

heh, i stumbled across it by looking at the vp9 tables and THERE it was. I've been playing it great table even though my head is buzzing from so many Williams sound effects from other tables I was playing beforehand. They loved to slather those sound effects on the public. The sound engineer was a damn genius though, make no mistake.

It wasn't hosted here....I uploaded it after someone pointed it out...!!

I thought I uploaded it but since I've updated 30 tables (multiple times) it was only a human error...!! What's the problem here now?

It wasn't hosted here....I uploaded it after someone pointed it out...!!

I thought I uploaded it but since I've updated 30 tables (multiple times) it was only a human error...!! What's the problem here now?
Thanks for making that clear, Kristian; too bad for me I didn't get the benefit of the doubt... :headscratch: Evidently it wasn't your error, but mine... :roll:

Thanks to Destruk we finally have a working Jungle Lord...and it's fixed for VP9 as well....!!

1509.jpg

In the VPM download section...!!
Do you mean it plays satisfactorily with VP8 & VP9?

Hello,

jungle lord don't works on my cpu

i see no flippers en the "lamps" do not light up

also the display's don't work

the table starts up

sound is ok

ball is in the game and i can flip

but the flippers are invisible

can anyone help

grtz Martin

Click "Options" in the editor and try Enabling "Hardware Graphic Rendering". (Or if it's enabled already, try disabling it.)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back